“Never again!”

La Bamba II
Ranked #62 of 140 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 December 2013

To start off, once I was seated I told the waitress (person #1) I was going to use the restroom. When I returned, others had been seated at my table. The soda machine wasn't working, but 'maybe' (person #2) they could get me an orange soda. I asked for a bottled beer instead. My order was taken by person #3 and delivered by person #4. Person #4 was gone so fast I didn't have time to say my order wasn't right. I asked for sour cream and didn't get it. I asked for a soft taco and got a hard taco. No one ever came back to check if everything was okay. I waited almost half an hour for my check and finally had to track someone (person #5) down to get it. Then person #5 had to 'find change' for a $20. The entire experience was a joke! I don't know how it got the "Certificate of Excellence 2013". Service was lousy and food was about the same. I will NEVER go back!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

There are plenty of options on this menu to whet the palette. We came with a group and were served a buffet... everything was very flavorful and everyone of the group seemed rather satisfied. We have been a few times to this restaurant and plan to be back for more.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We ate here twice on our visit to Cape Canaveral beach and the space centre. Brilliant atmosphere, great service and tremendous value. The food was authentic Mexican and I just wish it had been closer by as we could have eaten there daily.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch around 2:00 and they still had the lunch specials going until 3:00. We had the chalupas, beef and chicken and they were good. I regret not trying the fajitas, maybe next time!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I ate lunch here with my husband today. I ordered the steak fajita taco salad and specifically asked if the steak was tender. The waitress assured me it was. The steak was AWFUL! Chewy and fatty. I will never order that again.