“Hits the spot!”

La Bamba II
Ranked #59 of 140 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We eat here often after a morning out on the water. Every dish here is legit! If you eat everything on your plate, you will definitely need a nap after. Great place!!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hubby and I love eating here at least twice a month. The prices are reasonable, the food is always good and comes out piping hot. And if you don't understand what an entrée is, just ask. They are always so helpful in explaining what it is and what is in it.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

La Bamba is by far my favorite restaurant. Their food is outstanding and their service is top notch. I come here a minimum of once a week and that is when I lived 45 minutes away! Now, I recently moved and live about 5 minutes away so I know they will be seeing me more often!

As you enter, you are greeted by a hostess and sat at either a table or booth inside or outside. I always choose to sit outside. Outside there are spectacular waterfront and peeking views of NASA. It is always cool even in the hottest days in the summer time. As soon as you are seated, you are given a basket full of homemade, warm tortilla chips and their homemade salsa. The best salsa I have ever had! It is unlimited throughout your dining experience, and I definitely cannot leave without getting to-go chips and salsa as well for later.

You are then ready for drinks. They have margaritas and daiquiris of all flavors, as well as many bottled/tap beers and also sodas. My fiancé loves that they have Modelo Especial on tap – large is $3.75, and it is definitely grande! Your drinks always arrive quickly and they are never empty. Their staff is on top of everything in the restaurant!

La Bamba’s menu is large with many options. They have authentic Mexican as well as some American dishes, and every dish is superb! If you cannot decide on one item, they have the fiesta combinations. You can chose from one, two, or three different items (all comes with refried or black beans and rice), such as tacos, enchiladas, chalupas, ect. You will never leave hungry and your wallet will always still be full as well. Their prices are outstanding! We usually have 4 adults with drinks and dinner all under $50! They also have amazing deserts!

From $2 Margarita Monday’s to All You Can Eat Taco Tuesday’s ($8 all you can eat hard or soft tacos with rice and beans) to their great private party space, this is the place to be on the space coast! If you are ever anywhere near the area you are sure to have a fantastic experience!

1  Thank Nicole H
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Not the best in the area but decent enough place.
Food not bad - at least it wasn't covered in melted plastic cheese.
Arrived hot to the table - quick service and beer was cold - good enough for an unacheduled drop in and eat as the competitor down the street always has a line - tells you something

Reviewed 16 February 2014

There isn't a stand-out Mexican restaurant in Central or North Brevard County, but La Bamba II does about as well as anyone. My wife and I ordered from the reasonably-priced lunch menu -- she got steak fajitas, and I tried the pork carnitas. Both came with rice, choice of beans, a bit of salad, and tortillas.

My pork carnitas were nicely seasoned and tender. What appeared to be a small portion turned out to be plenty. My wife ended up taking about a third of her fajitas home. (The generous helping of free chips and salsa might have contributed to that...)

Our only complaint is that the black beans were barely warm. It didn't seem that their bean pot is left to simmer.