“Surpassed expectations”
Review of David's Restaurant - CLOSED

David's Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Even though I decided to visit this restaurant based on positive reviews I read on the web I still kept my expectations modest because I have visited several other Chinese restaurants based on glowing internet reviews and those turned to be just average. However, David's is every bit as good as those other reviewers have said. The food was authentic and I could see the ingredients were fresh. The restaurant was clean and the service personnel friendly. The price was also very reasonable. I'd go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We tried Davids for the first time tonight. Its not much to look at from the outside but don't let that turn you off, the food is amazing and its run by the nicest family. We don't eat Chinese food very often because we haven't found any around town that we like. This place did not disappoint! My husband said it was the best chicken and broccoli he has ever had.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Daves has the best hamburger in town with home ade rolls, yeah I know strange to get a good burger and bun in an oriental dining establishment but it's true.Nice friendly people and will always remember you
my favorite

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I use to go to this place when we first back down here. The food use to be WONDERFUL well I don't know what happened because when we went back earlier this year. The rice as you can see in the photos is clue like when it comes to the texture. Along with it taste like rice has been over cooked! So I NO LONGER go there I prefer to go to restaurants where the rice is nice & flakey. Not stuck together like glue. So here is a real review not a "4 & 1/2 star" review. Cause the food now SUCKS in our personal experience.

1  Thank Themarvelousone D
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We don't each much Chinese food, but we're regulars at David's for breakfast and an occasional lunch. Breakfasts are terrific, and David's hamburgers superb. Super-friendly staff and a nicely decorated dining room.