“Worth the money!”

Budget Motel Titusville
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stayed here 9 days, waiting on my house to close. Basic motel, clean, and functional. Joe and Pat were super accomodating. Good wi-fi continuously. Quiet, and convenient to downtown Titusville. Staff attentive to personal needs. If you are looking for luxury, pay ALOT more, and stay elsewhere. My experience was what I expected, at a great price. Cable tv and a.c. worked great. I will stay here again if the need arises. I got what I paid for! Thanks!

Thomas Williams

Room Tip: I was helped by Joe and Pat, who gave great attention to what I was trying to accomplish (a place to...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank russwilliams1958

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We chose Budget Motel for the low rates, and weren't expecting much. At these rates, you're just hoping it's clean and bug-free. Our stay was great. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was very nice. We stayed nine nights and would definitely return if we are ever back in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2014

traveling solo female, i spoke to the owner who was very kind and accommodating. i did not have a reservation, and got a higher rate by dropping in than if i'd booked ahead. i was unable to check TripAdvisor ahead of time, but found my room to be clean & comfortable. yes, there is a paper floor mat for the bath mat. yes, there was the original plastic on the mattress that caused the bed to make crinkle noises and the fitted sheet to come off during the night. A/C worked great, non-smoking room smelled fresh. the owner did specifically put my room close to the office because i was traveling alone, which i appreciated.

book ahead to get better rate. located in historic area of Titusville. close to Merritt Island
Wildlife Refuge and Cape Canaveral National Seashore.

as a last-minute place to stop overnite, i was pleased with the place and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: ask for a room close to the Office.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Birdwatcher2014
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Although the room, at least the one in which we stayed, needed asthetic work, the owner could not be nicer or more accommodating. As he explains it, he sort of hand-picks who he will permit to stay at his establishment, in order to keep the place as safe and as well-kept as possible. This starts occurring weeks before one arrives. Because of this, I felt safe enough.

The motel, larger than it first appears, is family owned and operated, and is in the middle of the city of Titusville. It is very quiet at night, with the exception of a train line. I didn't hear the train during the night. It shares its grounds with a neighborhood restaurant, which had an excellent breakfast!

The beds were comfortable, and it was convenient to getting to Kennedy Space Center. I suggest that you bring your own shampoo and conditioner, though, as the amount that the motel provides is limited.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This place doesn't deserve even a partial dot! It was filthy, no hot water, the mattresses were stained and duct taped, one bed frame was broken and the mattress was at a 30 degree sideways slant, they offered NO amenities,( fridge,microwave) even tried to charge 50 cents for toilet paper (there wasn't anything but an empty roll when we got the room). After checking in and then going to eat we noticed all of this and tried to cancel reservations and were told we couldn't even get a partial refund because we had to cancel within 10 min. of checking in. It was so disgusting I forwent the $100 I had just paid and we left. NEVER will I go there and NEVER woluld I recommend it to ANYONE!

Room Tip: find a different hotel!!!
Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank DAWN W
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Reading reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to try the Budget Motel as we were only going down for one night to help my sister move. So: Cons: bathroom door coming apart at bottom, old TV, 1 of the two double beds was not settled? on the frame right and would lean when you sit on it. The mattress and foundations both had the original plastic on them from when they were purchased, so you heard this crackling when you moved. Pro: new sink, tile in bathroom, old tub! Paper floor mat, terrible towels. There was a fridge and microwave in the room. Quiet. We stayed on a Tuesday night. walking distance to some nice places like Sunrise Bread Company, book stores etc. $3 coupon if you wanted to eat at the attached cafe "Your Place" (we didn't) Toilet made a LOT of noise when you flushed it that lasted a while. Chair! yep if you wanted to sink into it! Holes in one of the bedspreads. The clerk asked us how we got it for the price we did ($50) he was very surprised. If it had been more I'd have just gone for broke and went to another better one! Also the lights out side were so bright! There was only the vertical blinds so didn't help much. Since we were only staying the one night it was OK, but I really think I'd try someplace else next time. When we asked for some ice the clerk put some in a plastic bag and very little of it!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Everything the other reviews have said is true. The property looks rough on the outside. The parking lot is like the surface of the moon, and some of the staff and clientele look scary. In fact, they are "real" and friendly people with interesting stories. They are helpful. The restaurant attached to the property is OK. The food is edible and bargain priced.

The bed had a new mattress and was clean andcomfortable, although the sheets kept coming untucked.

For us, the greatest thing was the location. We stayed 4 nights for a high school reunion, and on 2 evenings we walked two blocks to historic downtown Titusville which is a gem. A quiet, artsy environment with newly restored and renovated buildings. Fine eateries, a clean smoke-free nightclub, and a beautiful Space Walk Park where you can see the bay, sunrises, sunsets, and dolphin and manatee in their natural habitat.

What a fantastic find!!!