“Used to like this place..”

Quillen's Taco Shack
Ranked #33 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Description: Open since 2006 Quillen's Taco Shack is proud to provide the Titusville with Brevard's best tacos and burgers.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

This place has gone downhill with both staff and food quality. Highly inconsistent and often not even tasty after surfing.. The last time I went, I ordered a chicken taco and they put BBQ chicken in it, which I didn't like at all. I quit coming here because the only consistency was this place getting worse every time.

1  Thank slidermuzz

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The burrito I ordered was OK, but when I entered the "shack" I stood there for about 10 minutes before anyone even acknowledged my presence. Service is definitely lacking.

1  Thank Rich L
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I've eaten at Quillen's quite a few times since they opened a few years ago. It's been hit and miss for me. Sometimes their food is on point, sometimes not. I would recommend trying the buffalo chicken wrap (if they still have it. their menu is always changing!), and the shrimp or fish tacos. I heard that it is now under new management, and I actually just placed an order for lunch to give it another shot. (shrimp tacos) I read another review that stated the taco meat tastes like BBQ, and that is very true. Since they started serving BBQ, the beef tacos have that flavor. NOT my cup of tea! I think there's a reason BBQ and Mexican haven't joined forces by now lol
Since Titusville doesn't have a whole lot to offer, it's worth giving it a try for sure.

1  Thank hannah g
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My finance took me here I've never tried it been in titusville forever n doo many other restaurant s have been there n never last.. but I sure hope they last their tacos are amazing completely fresh ingredients you can taste the crisp of the lettuce and such scrumptious seasoning everything is top notch!! I haven't been inside but their menu is affordable quality made on the spot food solo yummy and their ice cream is so delicious free cream for kids too!! Love n recommend to everyone!!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Taco shack, we ordered tacos. They were really good with lots of meat and filling. The only sauce they had was Texas Pete or Louisiane hot sauce and it was not a taco sauce at all. Bring your own (FIRE Sauce) from you know where. Good tacos and fine service.