“A fun time”

American Police Hall of Fame
Ranked #5 of 39 things to do in Titusville
More attraction details
Owner description: America's first national museum and memorial dedicated to all police in Federal, State, County and Local Departments killed in the line of duty.
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

A great hour spent here with my two daughters. Lots of things to do and photo opportunities. Girls loved dressing up in the Police uniforms and being locked in the cell.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My son, who is a law enforcement officer from Charlotte, NC was amazed when he visited this museum with his two young sons. The extent of the displays covering the history of law enforcement and the the tributes to fallen officers around the country is awe inspiring., Don't miss this incredibly educational attraction.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The museum is a very good way to spend the afternoon. Several interactive exhibits. I have an even greater respect for law enforcement now after visiting the museum.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I didn't know what to expect when I walked in but right from the beginning with a warm welcome from a pleasant young man, I was hooked. There is so much to see and learn for the whole family. The displays for the teenagers really impressed me and should be a wake up call all the teens who view it. The children's area was interactive which was delightful to see. The memorial brought me to tears as I read some of the tributes. I definitely would love to go back and visit again. This was a real find and you have paid tribute to our fallen protectors so well. Thank you.

1  Thank Sandra S
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Best indoor range in Florida! Friendly staff, pro shop and museum plus across street from Astronaut Hall of Fame. :-)