Nice staff to check in with, and answered questions we had about navigating in the area. Very clean and quiet room. The bed linens were clean and crisp and the bed was very comfortable for our 2 night stay. The bathroom was also clean. The breakfast each morning had several things to offer and it was good. Also, the location is great if you are planning on visiting the Kennedy Space Center. Would definitely stay here again if I were in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titusville may host the Kennedy Space Center, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this beautiful 4-story interior corridor hotel is the place to stay. Servicing both the business and leisure traveler, the Hampton Inn Titusville is conveniently located just off Interstate 95 (Exit 215) or Highway 50. As home to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville remains the only place in the world where you can watch a rocket launch, take an eco tour by boat or helicopter, frolic on the beach and play a round of world-class golf - all in the same day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Titusville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center Florida