Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Nice staff to check in with, and answered questions we had about navigating in the area. Very clean and quiet room. The bed linens were clean and crisp and the bed was very comfortable for our 2 night stay. The bathroom was also clean. The breakfast each morning had several things to offer and it was good. Also, the location is great if you are planning on visiting the Kennedy Space Center. Would definitely stay here again if I were in this area.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

We were looking for a place to "crash" while going to Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach and ended up having a glorious time at the hotel. The staff bent over backwards to please us. We asked for a smoking room when we got there but none were available so the desk clerk gave us a room close to a side exit where we could step out and smoke. We were happy with the arrangement but the next day Chris, the day clerk, asked if we wanted a smoking room that just became available and she offered to move our stuff as soon as we packed. We got a room with a king sized bed and a whirlpool tub and we were on our way from crash pad to romantic getaway! Chris always had a smile on her face and like the manager Dominic was friendly, attentive and made us feel welcome.We also met Eric, who's VP of the Goldwing chapter in the area (motorcycle club) on his off time, he pointed out the best places to go for Goldwing riders like us.
You know you are at the right place when every staff member knows your name and makes you feel at home. Both rooms were very clean and spacious, the bedsheets and covers are super soft and warm and the a/c was ice cold.
The breakfast was really good and had goodies for all. My personal favorite? yummy waffles made on the spot (no frozen here!) and Chris #2 (as I named her) made sure we had plenty of it.
The devil's in the details and they have the devil by "dee" tail (no pun intended). I was sad to leave but I know I'll be back.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Overall we did experience an excellent service, we had clean nice furnished rooms with complementary internet. The pool was great and spotless clean, the aera over there was quiet, we did welcome this a lot. in the morning we had an super breaktfast service and outstanding nice and friendly service.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2012

When we arrived, the desk clerk was as friendly as could be as he welcomed us to the area. Our room was very clean. The outdoor pool was in great condition and we even took a swim. It was a quiet, peaceful night and we slept comfortably. The morning breakfast was also very nice. We always know what to expect with Hampton Inn!

Room Tip: We liked th first floor this trip.
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Titusville one night before embarking on a cruise. We arrived late from Orlando. The hotel was expecting us and our room was ready.

One of the things that I admire about the Hampton Inn marque is their consistency. The Hampton Inn Titusville did not disappoint.

Internet is complementary for Hilton Honors Gold and above. The breakfast buffet is included and it was good. I was able to use the business center to print documents.

We got a good night’s sleep and we ate well in the morning. I would recommend the Hampton Inn Titusville for anyone needing a place to stay before cruising or for access to Cape Canaveral. The Cocoa Beach Hilton properties (Hampton Inn, Doubletree, Hilton) are probably more appropriate for beach access.

I would book the Hampton Inn Titusville again in the future for a pre-cruise stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Eight of us stayed over night and left for a cruise on Saturday. We stay at this location every time before cruising. Everything is just always excellent from staff to room, food, security. We travel over 500 miles to get there and each time everything is perfect. When we checked in, lady at front desk had baked cookies for guest!! Super breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2012

Thank you, Eastover4me for your kind words. We are so happy that you choose to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Titusville each time you are in the area! We ABSOLUTELY love having you here and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 2 September 2012 via mobile

I will start with the positives. Great location if you want to stay somewhere before a cruise. Walmart down the road, but Target is hiding around the corner wish I would have known this. The front desk is kind in the evening and especially the morning lady. (I wish I could remember her name)The room was clean expect the shower could use some work and they have a very nice hot breakfast in the morning.  But, why must you have a handwritten note saying the sheets and covers are washed before my stay. This kinda raised flags, I didn't look under the matterss, beacause I didn't want to know. Plus it was hard! Every hotel I have stayed in they are much softer. Felt like it came from sams club for $200 bucks. I normaly stay in  hotels owed by ICHG. Like Holiday Inn & Stay Bridge.

If you are wanting to swim might as well forget this. As soon as we went outside a member of our group was attacked by Mosquitos. She was bit on her face and back. I understand we are in Flordia, but Mosquitos  normally normaly only hang out with stagnate water. This pool must have had some issues. A family was going right back saying the Mosquitos are really bad. So it wasn't just us.

Wifi forget it at least in our room on the 4th four. Hope your device has an Ethernet port or you like to sit in the lobby with mosiquitos  Come on even motel 6 has wifi.

• Stayed: August 2012
Amanda P, Sales Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our housekeeping staff and I can assure you that your linens were fresh. We apologize for the mosquito incident, we understand that they can be a nuisance and we are taking every step possible to eliminate this problem. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!