This is just your average Hampton Inn. The staff on the front desk were not very good in the evening, in fact the two Women stood outside smoking, not a great advert for the company.
Rooms were OK but looked tired.
Breakfast was not great either, ran out of bacon.
Again not major wrong but just OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titusville may host the Kennedy Space Center, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this beautiful 4-story interior corridor hotel is the place to stay. Servicing both the business and leisure traveler, the Hampton Inn Titusville is conveniently located just off Interstate 95 (Exit 215) or Highway 50. As home to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville remains the only place in the world where you can watch a rocket launch, take an eco tour by boat or helicopter, frolic on the beach and play a round of world-class golf - all in the same day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Titusville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center Florida