“Average Hampton Inn”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Beccles, United Kingdom
“Average Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is just your average Hampton Inn. The staff on the front desk were not very good in the evening, in fact the two Women stood outside smoking, not a great advert for the company.
Rooms were OK but looked tired.
Breakfast was not great either, ran out of bacon.
Again not major wrong but just OK.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gary T
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us. I cannot tell you how incredibly important your feedback is! I apologize that you were not extremely satisfied while you were here. We are always trying to grow as a team and provide our guests with superior accommodations and services. The hotel is in the process of renovating parts of the hotel and guest rooms, the next time you are in the area please be sure to stop in and see all of our updates!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Hammondsport, New York
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Great hotel experience from check in to check out. Staff was wonderful and always made my family feel welcomed. The room was clean and the beds comfy. Breakfast was great, my daughter enjoyed making her own waffle. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. Will definitely stay again if ever in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Thank you for the great review. Let your daughter know National Waffle Day is August 24th!! We hope to see you again soon.
High Point, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Hampton Inn in Titusville, FL is a good stop if you're heading out on a cruise. It's right off of I-95 and 20 minutes from the port. Clean and friendly. Downside. There is nothing to do in Titusville. Everything is shut down and abandoned. Only night life was at the hotel bar across the street, which closes at 10PM. If you're just looking for a quick stop for sleeping stay here, if not travel further down 95.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. Although we have many "hidden gems" in Titusville, it's true, we are not known for our "night life" making us a great place for families and quiet, peaceful nights. Thank you for staying with us.
Saint Cloud, Florida
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This Hampton Inn has the best staff I have every experienced in all my stays. The hotel is very well kept. The food is great in the am. The staff is inviting, friendly and immediatly becomes family! Think about celebrating any event at this hotel and I promise, they make "magic happen" for you! Chris and Erik are very special, rare, wonderful people who CARE about YOU!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Thank you for the feedback! We are thrilled that you enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed having you here with us! Hope to see you all again soon.
Ft. Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

My family and I went back to stay at this hotel since it is extremely clean, good breakfast in the mornings and very convenient to visiting the Space Center, Astronaut Museum and the Warbird Museum. There are also quite a few restaurants to choose from nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are glad you decided to make the Hampton Inn Titusville your choice on the Space Coast. We hope to see you again in the future.
Dublin, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Very accommodating, clean and well decorated rooms, nice and quiet, nice size rooms, staff friendly..have stayed here before and would again! Cracker Barrel next door! Beautiful area, meeting room set up fantastic! Right off Interstate 95 and easy access.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the great review! We love having you here!!
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Room was nice and clean. Staff was helpful and courteous. Breakfast could use a little improvement. Muffins were a little hard, only had plain bagels, Scrambled eggs were very dry, bananas were brown and mushy.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dominic F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 4 September 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback so we can make changes and improvements to better serve you, as well as our other guests, in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!