Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
US$77
US$72
US$66
Hotwire.com
All reviewskennedy space centerport canaveralcracker barrelroom was cleanexcellent stayfree breakfasteasy accessstay there againwafflesstaff was friendlyfresh fruithot breakfastshort drivethe breakfast areafront desk staffspace coastpre cruise stay
Reviewed 26 December 2013

The staff was friendly, the room spotless, the facility modern and new looking. The breakfast was well maintained. Location was great just off 95 and maybe 10 minutes from the space center. The space center package actually took a Few dollars off the combined price. A special thanks to Sarah who left us a personalized welcome letter in our room. Overall great!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you enjoyed the Space Center! I will pass your kind words along to Sarah and the rest of the staff. Next time you are in the area please be sure to stop and see us!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

In this price range the Hampton Inn is a top choice. The staff made us aware that they were there to serve us, with a frindly welcome and questioning if we had any special needs. When checking in we allways check for cleanliness, of the hotel lobby and restrooms, and of course our room, all passed A Plus. We seldom use the included breakfest, except for coffee and juice, but it appeared ok.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and we meet your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The front desk person Sarah was very helpful and pleasant. She informed us of where to go eat and where to go for entertainment. Which we found quit helpful. When we returned back, we were welcomed with a smile, and slid under our room door we found a hand written note from her thanking us for staying with them. We were actually taken back that she took the time to go a step further. We found our room clean and well maintained. Good job Hampton Inn in training your staff properly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you Carlos for the great review! I am pleased you had a wonderful stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Titsuville. Please stop in to see us next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My fiancé and I arrived at this hotel after spending an exhausting day driving up from Miami and going to the Kennedy Space Centre. Although this isn't the cheapest option in Titusville, I believed it deserved a 5 star rating for what was available.

When we arrived the staff were courteous and helpful making sure to point out the area for the morning breakfast. When we walked into the room we were pleasantly surprised to find that everything was very clean and the room was quite spacious having not had a good experience with many other hotels so far.

The bed was very comfortable although it should be noted that this might be simply because we were so exhausted that we were just happy to be lying down. That said, we both had a good night sleep and were well rested for the long drive the next morning. We never heard any other guests at all.

I especially make reference to the quality of the buffet style breakfast provided as it had a wide range available and was actually very nice. Also as a good point the parking was free which was a nice change fro many other hotels.

Overall an excellent stay and I would be happy to recommend this hotel to other people.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you Micaela for your great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again on your next trip through!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is very clean and well appointed. Although close to I-95, it is very quiet. In addition to the hotel there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant within walking distance to the hotel. The morning breakfast fare is very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you Alan for your review! Come back to see us again soon!