“Post cruise stay for KSC visit”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 December 2013

We drove 3+ hours after debarkation from our cruise from Miami to Titusville and were greeted by Sarah when we checked in; she made us felt welcome and provided us with great customer service. After we settled into our room, we were ready for some rock-shrimps at Dixie Crossroad restaurant; Sarah gave us directions and provided us with two coupons for free krabby bite appetizers. When we returned from dinner, she welcomed us back with her pleasant smile and inquired about our dinner experience. We found a handwritten note from Sarah slid under our room door thanking us for staying with Hampton Inn Titusville and holiday greetings. That is what exemplifies what is "Going an Extra Mile on Customer Service"! It is well appreciated by our family.

The room is well-appointed, clean and beds are comfortable. Even with its close proximity to I-95, it was really quiet tranquil inside our room with no hallway, neighboring room or roadside noises.

Breakfast served at the hotel lobby has ample varieties for the start of day, the breakfast lady kept items stocked constantly as well as cleaning off tables and emptying filled-up trash cans.

We would definitely return to stay at this Hampton location should we find ourselves in the area again in the future and would also recommend this property to our friends and families.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lani88
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

I am so happy you had a great experience with us at the Hampton Inn Titusville! I will definitely pass along your kind words to Sarah and the rest of the staff. We look forward to the next time you are able to visit!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We love Hampton Inns. We like them because we pretty much know what we'll get if we stay at one. This was no exception. The room was comfortable and clean. We spent two nights here. Even though it is near the interstate, the noise level was not high. The staff was friendly and competent.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CRue1986

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Titusville. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Since you stayed with us in July we have remodeled our lobby/breakfast area, along with other areas of the hotel. Next time you are in the area please stop in and see us!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The staff was friendly, the room spotless, the facility modern and new looking. The breakfast was well maintained. Location was great just off 95 and maybe 10 minutes from the space center. The space center package actually took a Few dollars off the combined price. A special thanks to Sarah who left us a personalized welcome letter in our room. Overall great!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you enjoyed the Space Center! I will pass your kind words along to Sarah and the rest of the staff. Next time you are in the area please be sure to stop and see us!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

In this price range the Hampton Inn is a top choice. The staff made us aware that they were there to serve us, with a frindly welcome and questioning if we had any special needs. When checking in we allways check for cleanliness, of the hotel lobby and restrooms, and of course our room, all passed A Plus. We seldom use the included breakfest, except for coffee and juice, but it appeared ok.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and we meet your expectations. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The front desk person Sarah was very helpful and pleasant. She informed us of where to go eat and where to go for entertainment. Which we found quit helpful. When we returned back, we were welcomed with a smile, and slid under our room door we found a hand written note from her thanking us for staying with them. We were actually taken back that she took the time to go a step further. We found our room clean and well maintained. Good job Hampton Inn in training your staff properly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you Carlos for the great review! I am pleased you had a wonderful stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Titsuville. Please stop in to see us next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

My fiancé and I arrived at this hotel after spending an exhausting day driving up from Miami and going to the Kennedy Space Centre. Although this isn't the cheapest option in Titusville, I believed it deserved a 5 star rating for what was available.

When we arrived the staff were courteous and helpful making sure to point out the area for the morning breakfast. When we walked into the room we were pleasantly surprised to find that everything was very clean and the room was quite spacious having not had a good experience with many other hotels so far.

The bed was very comfortable although it should be noted that this might be simply because we were so exhausted that we were just happy to be lying down. That said, we both had a good night sleep and were well rested for the long drive the next morning. We never heard any other guests at all.

I especially make reference to the quality of the buffet style breakfast provided as it had a wide range available and was actually very nice. Also as a good point the parking was free which was a nice change fro many other hotels.

Overall an excellent stay and I would be happy to recommend this hotel to other people.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you Micaela for your great review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again on your next trip through!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

This Hampton Inn is very clean and well appointed. Although close to I-95, it is very quiet. In addition to the hotel there is a Cracker Barrel restaurant within walking distance to the hotel. The morning breakfast fare is very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you Alan for your review! Come back to see us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!