“our anniversary”

GreenLeadersBronze level
palm bay, United States
“our anniversary”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

this stay was not a good one for sleep as a bunch of kids arrived and made so much noise ,loud, that I left at 12;30 AM. due to the room of some of those kids above us. sound like elephants above our room.. should have been put away from other guests that would not want to be bothered. like us. everything else was nice. did not get my money,s worth as I left in the middle of nite. very disappointed with this stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Thank you Janice E. for taking the time to respond to our survey. There was a family with small children that checked in shortly before midnight that was trying to get settled. Unfortunately as the hotel was sold out this evening we were unable to move them to a different room. I am incredibly sorry that they disturbed your stay. I hope if your travel plans bring you back to the Titusville area you will consider staying at the Hampton Inn again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
American Fork, United States
Reviewed 18 February 2014

From the second we walked in, my girlfriend and I were impressed with this hotel. A modernized lobby, helpful staff, and fresh baked chocolate chip cookies were there to greet us on check in. We were quickly checked in, and went up to our room and were again surprised by the quality and cleanliness of this place, especially considering the very modest price we paid for our stay. For the rest of our two-day stay, the staff was incredibly helpful, kind, and courteous every time we met them. One front desk clerk went so far as to find phone numbers and addresses for nearby sushi restaurants when we asked him about dinner. Very good quality for the price, and the staff is excellent. If you are at all contemplating a stay near the Kennedy Space Center, this should be the place.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you John W. for your great review of our hotel! I will pass your comments along to our staff they all love to hear that a guest appreciated them. I hope to see you again the next time your travel plans bring you to the Titusville area!
coastal Maryland
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Had an unplanned stop here and they had room for us. The place was clean and well maintained, but what stood out was the staff...everyone from the front desk guy, to the food manager who let me in after breakfast had closed, to Chris, who found my wallet in my room after I checked out and ran me down in the parking lot to return it, to Kris on the desk who allowed extra time for my handicapped wife and I to prepare to check out, all were superb. I couldn't have been happier.

Room Tip: Use your AARP discount here
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves on having a team that really cares about our guests. I hope you get a chance to return to Titusville again soon!
Lester Prairie, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This hotel is in a great location right off of the freeway. Easy to get to Kennedy Space Center and other attractions close by. There is Cracker Barrel right across the street which has wonderful food! Definately would stay here again if in the area.

2 Thank Deb5161
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Thank you for your great review! I hope you get a chance to return to Titusville soon!
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Hampton Inn Titusville on I95 is very good hotel with easy access to the cruise line port at Port Canaveral. Breakfast had good variety and quality was excellent. Room was quiet with Wifi. If you have to stay overnight before the cruise, this is a good spot.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Kerry D for the great review! I hope you get a chance to take another cruise soon!
Rathdrum
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Stayed here Jan. 26 for 3 nights. Very nice room, clean and very comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to anyone. Close to space center and Disney world. Pleased with our stays at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you Jean K. for taking the time to review our hotel! I am pleased you were happy with your room and our staff. I hope you get a chance to come back soon!
Florida
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This was a perfect lodging choice for our visit to see & photograph the incredible birds at Black Point. Easy access to Hotel from highways, quiet & comfortable. No interstate noise at all, acceptable restaurants nearby & a very friendly Hampton Inn staff.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!