this stay was not a good one for sleep as a bunch of kids arrived and made so much noise ,loud, that I left at 12;30 AM. due to the room of some of those kids above us. sound like elephants above our room.. should have been put away from other guests that would not want to be bothered. like us. everything else was nice. did not get my money,s worth as I left in the middle of nite. very disappointed with this stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titusville may host the Kennedy Space Center, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this beautiful 4-story interior corridor hotel is the place to stay. Servicing both the business and leisure traveler, the Hampton Inn Titusville is conveniently located just off Interstate 95 (Exit 215) or Highway 50. As home to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville remains the only place in the world where you can watch a rocket launch, take an eco tour by boat or helicopter, frolic on the beach and play a round of world-class golf - all in the same day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Titusville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center Florida