“We seniors don't like surprises !!!!”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Winter Haven, United States
“We seniors don't like surprises !!!!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We like Hampton Inn because we know exactly what we will receive; a great, clean room with everything we will need for a restful night. Security is very important to me and I can rest feeling safe, secure and "snug as a bug in a rug".

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Carolyn G
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for your review Carolyn! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Orland Park, Illinois
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We arrived to a friendly welcome at the front desk. As Hilton Honors members we were given 2 bottles of water. Our room was ready when we arrived. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was very good. What I liked best was how fresh and clean the room was. It was very convenient for our visit to the Kennedy Space Center. I would stay there again anytime I was in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for being a loyal Hilton Honors member. I look forward to your return the next time you are in the area!
/fernandina Beach, United States
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Its one of the nicer hotels in the Titusville area and is only 40 mins from Daytona and 45 minutes from Disney and Universal. I would choose this hotel anytime I were to visit this area. The Chocolate chip cookies are pretty good too!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
I am happy you enjoyed your stay Christine! Our chocolate chip cookies are very popular in the evenings! Hope to see you again soon!
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was there for a small business group meeting last month. The hotel was well located as we had members from around the state. Our group was well taken care of and they went over and above to make us comfortable. Everyone was very complimentary of the breakfast choices and the staff made check-in/check-out a breeze.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review! The Hampton Inn Titusville enjoyed your group and look forward to your return in the future!
Crystal River, United States
Reviewed 2 March 2014

The hotel is newly remodeled (Feb. 2014), comfortable, convenient to I-95, quiet, and clean. The staff is very anxious to accommodate all requests. Our meeting room was well equipped with water, ice water, and coffee.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Thank you Joan for your great review of the hotel and the meeting room! We loved having you here and look forward to the next time you are able to come to Titusville!
queensbury, ny
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had a nice time at this hotel. the rooms were clean and a lot of space.
The desk clerk Kris was great with recommending a restaurant to us. It was called Crackerjacks.
We did have a problem with kids on our floor around 10:00pm running up and down the hallway and slamming the doors. I called down to the front desk to see if they could do something about it. Within 10 mins it was all quiet.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
I am happy to hear that you had a fun vacation and that Kris was able to provide you with a restaurant recommendation. Crackerjacks is one of our favorites here at the hotel!
Minnesota
Reviewed 22 February 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights to see the attractions in the area. Perfect and easy location. Kennedy Space Center, Police Hall of fame, just down the road. Also clear sailing on the interstate to go to the Daytona beach and did the VIP tour of the Daytona 500 race track. Valiant Air Museum and Playalinda beach are both easy to get to also. We got there early to check in, but Rose Ann, got us in right away! Which was great so we could get one of the museums out of the way that afternoon. Very clean room and house keeping did a Great job the time we were there. It was raining, so we didn't get to use the pool area..Beds very comfortable! Breakfast was good every morning, with even one morning of a bus load of high schools kids, it went fast!! Plenty of room to park in parking lot. PLUS a Cracker barrel across the street. (We have never ate at one before) but we went there all 4 nights it was so good!!!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you Gary for your detailed review! It is always good to hear positive things about the hotel and the staff. I am happy to hear you took full advantage of Titusville and what our town has to offer. We look forward to your return in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!