Stayed 4 nights while visiting our grandsons in Titusville. Great location for the Kennedy Space Center, Wildlife Refuge, short drive to Cocoa Beach. The staff went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were well informed of things to do in the area. Breakfast was great each morning and enjoyed the cookies at night. We will definitely be returning in a few months when we visit our family again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titusville may host the Kennedy Space Center, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this beautiful 4-story interior corridor hotel is the place to stay. Servicing both the business and leisure traveler, the Hampton Inn Titusville is conveniently located just off Interstate 95 (Exit 215) or Highway 50. As home to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville remains the only place in the world where you can watch a rocket launch, take an eco tour by boat or helicopter, frolic on the beach and play a round of world-class golf - all in the same day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Titusville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center Florida