“Family friendly hotel”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights while visiting our grandsons in Titusville. Great location for the Kennedy Space Center, Wildlife Refuge, short drive to Cocoa Beach. The staff went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I were well informed of things to do in the area. Breakfast was great each morning and enjoyed the cookies at night. We will definitely be returning in a few months when we visit our family again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you Grandpa25boys for your great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return in a few months!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed here while as a member of the NASA Social team for a rocket launch. First floor room had noisy walkers above me, but I didn't hear ice machine or pool visitors if they went by. Breakfast was adequate and typical for a Hampton Inn. Bed was hard and felt like I was sleeping on a box. Those tiny soft pillows hotels are want to use these days are terrible. Free internet and flat-screen TV were good. Had a dorm-sized fridge in the room. Shower head was nice, but water pressure lacking. A/C was inadequately warm for good sleeping. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdivosr Sandy S.! I do apologize for the noisy guests above your room. I will note this on your Hilton Honors profile, so during your next stay we can do our best to assign you on the top floor or not have anyone above you! I will also pass along your comments to our Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments regarding the areas you felt needed improvement. Feedback from our guests are our best tool to improve the hotel! I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area for a rocket launch!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Love the hotel overall, great warm breakfast with variety of items (fruits, eggs, bacon, waffles), clean rooms and bathrooms, the fitness center was great but could use some fans, the pool was good but I would prefer heated pool for winter/spring/fall. Overall was great, my family loved it and would come back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you Hilda for your great review and suggestions of our hotel! I hope you and your family get a chance to come back to the area in the near future!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is a truly wonderful place to stay for people who are interested in exploring the great outdoors! Check out the surrounding hiking areas and wildlife activities. I always return for the birdwatching and access to the ocean.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the great review Hope! I am happy to see you enjoy our hotel and area as much as you do! We are definitely in a great location to experience many outdoor activities!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Really nice hotel, seems new, rooms clean and comfortable, we met friends in the lobby and talked by the fireplace, excellent hot breakfast and friendly staff. Convenient to Kennedy Space Center. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Christine for your great review! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to you staying again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

The hotel, both our room and the common areas were very clean and attractive. The breakfast was excellent, both the quality and variety of food offered. We stayed 2 nights, and different items were offered each morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Thank you Rosemary for taking the time to write a review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Next time your travel plans bring you back to the Titusville area please keep us in mind!

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

If this would have been the only Hampton that I had ever stayed at, I would have never visited another one. I understand that this is not the Waldorf, but I just had a great stay at Hampton in savannah, and have had great experiences at others around the country. I am a hilton honors gold member, so I visit a lot if their properties. Let's start by saying this is not a vacation hotel, rather a quick stop off the expressway type. Most of the employees were cold and uninviting. What really bothered me was when were trying to have breakfast this morning, and they were trying to kick us out do the employees could eat the breakfast that was left over. We had arrived about 15 min before 10, and they closed the doors and over 10 empl. Started taking all of the remaining food. It seemed like a race. When I asked one to bring some more waffle batter, she told me that breakfast was over at 10! I guess their breakfast starts at 10... Just an overall unpleasant experience. Drive a little further stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service you experienced at breakfast. Please know that this is not typical of our friendly and accommodating staff and we are working to ensure this does not happen again. We hope you will come back and stay with us the next time you are in the area.

Kind Regards,
Melissa Mack
Guest Services/Sales Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
0 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
18 mi away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!