“Very Clean and good breakfast”

Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Very Clean and good breakfast”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

This is a very good Hampton Inn with very comfortable rooms and an excellent breakfast presentation. The Inn is located just off I-95 and is very convenient for those travelling along the interstate. There are also a number of restaurants and places to shop nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you Alan G for visiting us at the Hampton Inn Titusville again! I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your reviews! Hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Milton, Florida
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Titusville Hampton Inn is an excellent hotel. Clean, neat, breakfast is excellent with a variety of foods offered. The bed is pretty comfortable. Staff are courteous and personable, very friendly. Location is great for various activities nearby.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you Helen S. for taking a moment to write a review of our property! I am glad to see you truly enjoyed your stay with us from every aspect. I hope your travel plans bring you back to the Titusville area again in the near future!
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The Hampton Inn in Titusville, FL (right off I-95) is a great place to stay while visiting Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge or the Kennedy Space Center. The hotel is spotless, the staff is
polite and helpful. The free buffet breakfast is excellent. One of the other perks is the daily rate
when we visited was about $25.00 less than a competitor across the street.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
I appreciate all your kind words jhperrone! The Hampton Inn Titusville is a great location for both the Wildlife Refuge and Kennedy Space Center! I am happy that you enjoyed your experience with us and do hope your travels bring you back again soon!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Took a trip to see the rockets and the beach. The Hampton is next to the Interstate but backs up to a nature preserve. I have stayed at the F airfield next door. I like Hampton's mini breakfast better and the rate was a bit less.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Steven M. for the great review of the Hampton Inn Titusville! I am glad you enjoyed our wonderful buffet breakfast during your stay! Hope to see you again soon!
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I appreciated the fact that the hotel had a fridge and microwave in the standard rooms. I could use it for left overs and for lunch items that I purchased at the store. I am not a fan of the down pillows because I always end up with my head flat on the bed. Luckily, I had one of my pillows from home with me. Check in took a while because there was only one person behind the counter and there were two people ahead of us. They checked in, but then signed up for the Hilton Honors program, so it took some extra time. It would have been nice if we had been able to start the check in process with another employee.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for your review Jessica S. I apologize for your wait and patience during check in. If your travel plans bring you back to Titusville please let us know and we can place a note on your reservation to replace the feather pillows for standard foam pillows.
Byron, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Hampton Inn & Suites desk representative was delightful, very benevolent and accommodating at altogether. The accommodations furnishings and color scheme were like those seen in 4 star hotels. Bed and bed linen were comfortable, spacious quarters; shower had great water pressure and splendidly thick and velvety towels. The TV cable has plentiful channel lineups to tailor to any age. We purchased the Port Park and Cruise package on this stay. This is fantastic option! You receive a voucher that entitles you to park at the Cruise port for $9.00 daily. This is a 40% discount which is such a bargain price, compared to Port Canaveral $15.00 daily parking. We parked close to the ship with no problems, when we arrived we walked a few feet to our vehicle with such ease. This package alternative was excels having to wait for shuttles, transfers or even making phone calls for pick up. There were no strains of unloading and loading since you have the convenience of driving right to the luggage drop-off and letting the porters unload your luggage. Upon arriving back from your cruise a porter wheels your luggage out of the terminal and loads them in your vehicle. It cannot get any better than that! My spouse and I were very impressed by this guesthouse and will soon look forward to a return stay! Thanks for making our pre-cruise stay SPECIAL!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Maria C. for your wonderful detailed review of our hotel! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your experience with both the hotel and the Port Parking! Definitely keep us in mind during your next cruise planning stage!
Dublin, Georgia
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Located on the second exit headed south on I75, this Inn was as expected and was extremely clean with plenty of parking. The pool area was nice and breakfast was good.
We will stay here again when we come back to the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Thank you Phillip303 for the nice review of your stay with us! Next time you are traveling to the area please give us a call!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!