“Good night stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Winter Haven, Florida
“Good night stay”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This is a good place to stay if you are heading to visit both Cocoa beach and Kennedy Space Center because its location.

The room is nice and clean, enough toiletries (we stayed at a 2 queen room) good for 4 people, the receptionist Rick was helpful even if we checked in late.
The breakfast area is wonderful and full of choices: bagel & breads, various coffee & chocolate drinks, various juices, freshly made oatmeal or in sachets, make it yourself waffle, sausage egg and potato, Dannon and Yoplait yogarts, various cereals, & muffins and danish bread. It's open from 6-10am. They have gym, laundry & business center.

I would be stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Olivia Q
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience Olivia Q! You are absolutely right, as we are located right off I-95, our property is a great location to visit both Cocoa Beach and the Kennedy Space Center! I am happy Rick was helpful to you and your family! I am sure that made the late check in easier for you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Levittown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friend and I had to turn a one-night stay into five when I had to go to the ER, then spent three days in the hospital. The staff at the Hampton Inn, particularly Roseanne, Joy, and Kris, were more than accommodating, securing our room for the extended stay and charging us a reduced hospital rate for the entire time. They inquired about my health every time my friend returned from visiting me and warmly welcomed me when I was discharged. While the room was excellent in every way when we checked in, it was a perfect place to recover and rest before resuming our road trip. I am very grateful that we booked this hotel and highly recommend it to everyone. By the way, we returned to this hotel on our way home to spend the night before visiting the Kennedy Space Center. We had a great room - and received a very warm welcome.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Carol P. thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! The staff appreciates your kind words and are so happy that you are feeling better! Please definitely keep us in mind the next time you are in the area!
Huntington Beach, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Business travelers or families looking for a clean, nice and comfortable place to stay should definitely stay at this hotel. We were in town to visit Kennedy Space Center and were advised by the gentleman at the front desk that a rocket launch was scheduled for the next day. He gave us all the information we needed to get there on time. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ludovic D thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It sounds like you picked a great time to visit the Kennedy Space Center with the rocket launch scheduled! I am glad Rick was able to help you with all of the information that you needed!
Hampton, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2014

we stopped in without reservations and as usual , clean rooms, ac working, friendly staff, lighted parking, and a descent continental breakfast. We stop at Hampton Inns without worrying about any quality issues.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Ronnie B for your great review of our property! We appreciate your loyalty to Hampton Inn and happy to hear that we met your expectations! Feel free to stop in any time!
titusville florida
Reviewed 19 July 2014

family came in for mothers day. the rooms were clean the receptionist was extremely friendly. overall i highly recommend this hampton inn to all travelers. close to shopping and restaurants.conveniently located off of interstate 95.

Green Features: great customer service very pleased with all services
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Thank you patbch for your nice review! I am happy that your family decided to stay with us during your Mother's Day visit. We look forward to more family visits in the future!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stayed for one night in July. Very clean hotel and we would definitely stay here again if we visit the space center again. I didn't realize that we could have received a discount (10% I believe) on the price of admission to the space center as part of our stay, so be sure to ask the front desk for a coupon/voucher, as admission to the space center is not cheap.

We were able to check in to our room early, which was nice because we were able to get settled into our room and then head to the space center and stay until closing.

We accidentally left a couple of personal items in our room after we checked out; once we realized this the next day and called the hotel in a bit of a panic, they located the items and then shipped them to us. We really appreciated that!!!

Breakfast was hearty and tasty and the coffee was good!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you lauraa866 for your review! You are correct, the hotel generally has coupons for Kennedy Space Center that can help save on the cost of admission. We also offer a Kennedy Space Center package that includes ticket vouchers, which is also a savings to you.

I am glad that the hotel was able to accommodate your early check and return the items left behind. I am sure both were quite a relief to you!
Helsinki
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel before our visit to the Space Center. Everything worked like a dream. Very clean, spaceous and quiet rooms. Bed was great and breakfast is the usual but gives you the kick start for the day.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are driving through the area.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JuhaT
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Thank you for your great review JuhaT! We take great pride that your stay was dream like for you! Next time you find yourself in Titusville again, or driving through, please be sure to stop in!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Canaveral

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!