This is a good place to stay if you are heading to visit both Cocoa beach and Kennedy Space Center because its location.
The room is nice and clean, enough toiletries (we stayed at a 2 queen room) good for 4 people, the receptionist Rick was helpful even if we checked in late.
The breakfast area is wonderful and full of choices: bagel & breads, various coffee & chocolate drinks, various juices, freshly made oatmeal or in sachets, make it yourself waffle, sausage egg and potato, Dannon and Yoplait yogarts, various cereals, & muffins and danish bread. It's open from 6-10am. They have gym, laundry & business center.
I would be stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Titusville may host the Kennedy Space Center, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that this beautiful 4-story interior corridor hotel is the place to stay. Servicing both the business and leisure traveler, the Hampton Inn Titusville is conveniently located just off Interstate 95 (Exit 215) or Highway 50. As home to the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Canaveral National Seashore, Titusville remains the only place in the world where you can watch a rocket launch, take an eco tour by boat or helicopter, frolic on the beach and play a round of world-class golf - all in the same day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Titusville / i-95 Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Titusville Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center Florida