Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Titusville
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Wife and I stayed there the night before our cruise. Hotel and staff were excellent. Hotel is very clean, room looked brand new. Breakfast was normal for Hampton. The only negative, if I remember correctly, that we can come up with is there did not seem to be a lot of dining choices. There is a Cracker Barrel next door and dinner fast food restaurants close by. We ended up driving about twenty minutes top find something to eat. Minor issue. We will stay there again before or next cruise.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
We appreciate your great review Chris F. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Titusville for your pre-cruise stay! If you didn't take advantage of it this time around, make sure to inquire about our Park & Cruise package or our discounted parking voucher we have available to save you 40% off your parking right at your ship! We look forward to your return visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

We got a last minute deal on the room $86 per night. The room had two queenbeds, fridge, and microwave. They Gabe us a pack n play to accommodate the little one. The breakfast was good for it to be free if you are trying to save some money. They had scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, mixed fruit, yogurt, cereal, boiled eggs, oatmeal, waffle (make yourself) and various juices. We were visiting the Kennedy space center and if you ask the front desk, they have coupons for $5 off per ticket (one coupon that can be used for up to six tickets). The last day we were there we used our ticket stubs to go to the astronaut hall of fame (included in price of ticket to the space center) but it doesn't open until noon so we were able to hang by the pool after we checked out. The service desk was nice enough to give us a key to use the restroom and change clothes before we left. The room was nice. The crevices around the tub were a bit dirty but everything else was pretty clean. Beds were nice and fluffy. Not noisy at all. We were on the second floor.

• Stayed August 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thank you Wraith96 for your wonderful detailed review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and happy to hear we were able to offer you the great ticket savings during your visit to Kennedy Space Center! Look forward to you visiting us again the next time you take a trip to Titusville!
Chile
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Wonderful hotel, very well located to visit KSC facilities. Room was excellent with a nice landscape, good quality beds and fast wifi connection. The staff was very friendly with the right information when requested. I was looking for a specific restaurant location and they impressed me not only with the clear indications on how to get there ... they even had a map for me for that specific restaurant (Dixie Crossroads)

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
We appreciate your great review of our property! Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Kennedy Space Center. Next time you are in the area please stop in again!
Watrous, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Kris is a great front desk attendant. Very attentive, full of knowledge and very patient with kids. She even brought us a roll away bed for our daughter. breakfast was good, normal hampton food There was tons of food, lots of variety.
Close to Kennedy Space Center, tons of pics around the building. Be careful not to step on lizards when you go to the outdoor pool, and alligators are in the swamp behind the gates. We always have great Hampton stays.

Room Tip: The one thing about a Hampton Inn, you always know what you are going to get, friendly staff, clean...
Green Features: Very environmentally friendly, recylcing throughout the hotel, nice to see. The best practices are sometime those we do not realize are there, and there are plenty here, if you look
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you Travelusa1113 for your great review! We agree Kris is a great front desk agent that is willing to go above and beyond for our guests! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments! Thank you for being a loyal Hampton guest!
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I would stay there again, but the breakfast wasn't that great. The rooms were clean and the pool was nice. The workout room was clean and cool. The location is right off I-95. Several good restaurnats are close and Cocoa Beach is 10 minutes away.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you Mary G for your review of our hotel! I am sadden to hear that you did not enjoy your breakfast with us! The next time your business brings you back to the Titusville area please let me know so I can personally assure you have a great breakfast experience!

Kind Regards,
Melissa Mack
Florissant, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed here as it was close to the Kennedy Space Center, which we had spent the entire day visiting. We were tired when we checked in, and the clerk welcomed us and asked how our day had been. I was looking for a couple of cookies and she explained that they only serve them during the week. My husband asked her about good places for dinner. She suggested several places, including the Durango Steak House, just down the street. We had a nice dinner there -- nothing spectacular, but not bad. It's an obvious favorite with the locals. We'd be happy to stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Christine G
Thank you Chris_Grass for your review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us while you visited Kennedy Space Center! We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Titusville!
Jacksonville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Desk staff were not very friendly and did not recognize me as a Honors Member, no where decent to eat close by must drive 5-6 miles from hotel unless you want fast food. The only what I thought would be a decent restaurant was Durango steak house but when I read the reviews on it, they were terrible so that forces you to go downtown.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Melissa M, Manager at Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you Jim S for your review! And thank you for being a loyal HIlton Honors member. I apologize if the front desk did not recognize you as a Hilton Honors member.

As we are an interstate hotel the majority of restaurants in the immediate area are fast food. Durango's is the closest full service restaurant to the hotel, and our guests love it! However, Titusville does have many great restaurants within a few miles of the hotel.

I hope the next time your business brings you to the area you give the Hampton Inn Titusville another try!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Titusville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Holiday Inn Titusville Kennedy Space Center
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral - Cocoa Beach
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral
Ramada Titusville/Kennedy Space Center

Been to Hampton Inn Titusville / I-95 Kennedy Space Center? Share your experiences!