“Extensive menu, slow but good service”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Ranked #92 of 141 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Did Lunch . First time here
Extensive menu selection. We ordered Thai and Japanese.
Our food was good. We weren't rushed.
The staff was attentive and anticipated our needs.
Prices were average

Try it . Go for Lunch or Dinner . Casual Dress.

I will go back again

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I try to order couples items, but non of it was above average. They need to improve food and service. the place is not friendly. Sushi very low quality

1  Thank smithkevin502
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Just came back from dinner there. We had sushi, sashimi, spicy conch salad and the pot stickers. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent. Spicy conch salad was my favorite. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Great selection of entrees. The menu is very extensive with Thai, Japanese, and sushi selections. Great selection of domestic, Thai, and Japanese beers and wine. The jasmine tea is a great item. I enjoy eating the sushi and the spicy mixed seafood with fried rice. My wife enjoys the various teriyaki dishes. Never disappointed. I enjoy the family atmosphere with the children working in the restaurant!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

Great food, good and friendly service, good selection of spirits, and reasonably priced.