“It's a chain pizza... What'd you expect”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #89 of 142 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The food is ok... It's edible in a pinch I would rather go to an Italian restaurant and get good ... GREAT pizza than this mediocre pizza. The pizza came 30 minutes after the promised time... Good part? I got it for free... So for the price, it was a great deal.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My son flew in from Ohio...about to deploy to the pacific...had a coupon for Papa Johns...I said "ok we will try it again, but had a bad experience about 18 months ago with another location as the pizza was not fully cooked and doughy in the middle...We had complained to corporate but they didn't care and said to take it up with the location. We were transients, looking for a home, didn't bother"...Got this pizza...NO FLAVOR, pick up a peice and it bends past your knuckles and drops all the ingredients off! NO CHANGE THAT I HAVE SEEN..must be the way they teach these people to NOT cook the pizza...It was nasty. Husband and I agreed.