“Best burgers in town”

Moon Light Drive In
Ranked #14 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Diner
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best burgers in town”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love Moon Light.. partly because I've been eating here since I was a kid and Raymond Sr. was in the kitchen, but what keeps me coming back is that they have kept up their level of service and quality since before I can even remember. They are a family run and family centered business that still closes for a week or two at a time during Christmas and for their annual summer vacation. I can't remember a time I've been there when there wasn't at least one member of the family running the kitchen. The burgers are as big and as juicy as ever. I love the jumbo cups filled with crushed ice and the fried pickles, and the tater tots. And their steak sub is heavenly. Find a friend to share it with though! Don't expect fancy or "health food". It is a fast-food restaurant, but in the best way. Really yummy food served in paper trays by friendly people. Moon Light is a local gem.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JHKtravels

Greenfield Center, New York
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

A terrific little place, reminiscent of the fifties or sixties, very clean and cute. The food was plentiful, tasty, and priced right, and the waitress we had was delightful. Atmosphere was pleasant, and the food was served "quick and hot." A great time was had by all!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ImKlem1
Titusville, Florida
“Moon LIght Review”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We thought the food and atmosphere here was very good., better then we expected. A unique place with a 60's feel to it, the waitresses come out to the car or you can go inside. Very friendly workers and good burgers and really good milkshakes.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank kris d
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Nice place!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Service is REALLY fast and friendly and the whole experience of eating in the car is very interesting for us foreigners. Food is good too, although not the healthiest.

Visited March 2014
Mims, Florida
“We visit once a week!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Great shakes and tasty cheeseburgers! I love that they have jumbo sized drinks too. They last me all day at work : ) Definitely one of my favorites!