“Great Family Restaurant”

Dixie Crossroads
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Titusville
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Dixie Crossroads is a great family restaurant. Although the specialty of the house is seafood, the non-seafood eaters in our family were happy with the chicken selections. The fritters before dinner are deadly - don't be tempted to fill up on them as they are SO very delicious! We have visited here a couple of times and have really felt like the staff was outstanding, attentive and very engaging. I would highly recommend Dixie Crossroads.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,051)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We had gone to the Dixie Crossroads in Mt. Dora Fl .and loved it. We were sad when it closed. We had to go to Titusville and decided to go there. My husband ordered the lobster dinner and it was a JOKE. The menu said it would come cleaned and cut up but it came whole. The waitress offered to cut it up and take the meat out. There were two bites of lobster meat that came out of the lobster. I told my husband to send it back but he wanted to just eat and go. The first bite tasted mushy and had a swampy taste. He tried the second and the lobster meat was gone. I told the waitress and she said the lobsters are mating in swampy water now and not very good. That should have never been served. When the waitress brought the check she said the lobster had been taken off of the check. My food was good. I had the scallops. And the sides were good and so was the service. Just don't order lobster.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We found this after looking for a seafood restaurant after a failed shuttle launch. I had to try the classic, the lobster, crab legs, rock shrimp and scallops for $36. Food was very good, obviously messy. I wasn't crazy about the rock shrimp, probably because of the shells, should have tried the red shrimp. The atmosphere was cute and the waitress was very attentive. The garlic sauce on the scallops was yummy and so was the margarita sauce on the shrimp. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had seen signs for Dixie Crossroads for years as we drove up and down I-95 but never stopped to eat. A close friend recently recommended it so, after looking for a place to meet out-of-town friends, we met there. What a delightful surprise!! We arrived shortly after they opened on a Sunday for lunch.

The decor is casual and relaxing, clean and attractive. The server (Diana) was welcoming, cordial and attentive. Drinks and powdered sugar sprinkled fritters were served shortly after receiving our menus. (A tasty variation on great fritters, a seafood standard!) It's primarily a seafood place with lots of great options. We went with the highly recommended lump meat Crab Cake dinner. This previous long time favorite was recently re-introduced to the menu after the arrival of a new chef. It was an instant hit and is, once again, a staple of the menu. It was about 90% crab meat with a great flavor(!) and a very tasty side dressing. I chose the Soup of the Day for one side (a superb shrimp bisque) and the glazed carrots. They were both excellent, although one look at a side of cheese grits had me already making a mental note to get that next time. The cheese grits were highly rated by those that had them! Ingredients are fresh and tasty and portions are ample. We had a relaxed lunch with good friends and never felt rushed.

Although a blustery atypical Florida day, we wandered around the fish and turtle pond outside afterwards. It was neat and a bit of a glimpse of an Old Florida rarely seen these days!

After our first outing to Dixie Crossroads, I am sure we will be back. I highly recommend it for people in the area or anywhere close. It's easy to find (2 miles east of I-95 at exit 220) and provides great food and service at reasonable prices!!

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We found Dixie Bc we wanted seafood. The service was outstanding, an added bonus was they had yeungling on tap. Seafood offering were outstanding , but the rock shrimp were the real hit. The corn fritters to start are a Great surprise but don't fill up on them and the seafood platter is the star