“Worth the drive from Daytona”
Review of Dixie Crossroads

Dixie Crossroads
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Titusville
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We drove down from Daytona for our second visit to this restaurant and it was as good as we remembered. The corn fritters are excellent, the seafood fresh and plentiful and the service is fast and efficient. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We ordered a poor boy, shrimp, shrimp pasta and shrimp cocktail. The food was good. A tad over priced. Great Service.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I'm giving this restaurant a 4 because it's the only place around (that I know of) that serves rock shrimp. Even tho for this visit I chose the Royal Red shrimp. The waitress advised that the rock shrimp at this time was from Mexico and the royal reds were more local.

We went with another couple for lunch as they came to town just to visit us and eat at this restaurant. We had a good experience (as always). Service was good, food was good ad served on time and hot.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This has to be one of my top 5 restaurants. Absolutely the best seafood you will find anywhere. I live 650 miles away but make it a point to schedule my trips around their serving hours. Fortunately, I get to stop by a few times a year. Service is always good and the food is always great. Very consistent. My favorite meal is the rock shrimp. If you love fresh seafood, this is the place to go!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Visit off-season...Service was excellent: friendly and helpful.
Food was wonderful. The Maine lobster and rock shrimp were great. Krabby bites as an hors d'oveure was delicious. Great mixed drinks too.