“Great food, great value”

Dixie Crossroads Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 147 Restaurants in Titusville
Price range: US$5 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Dixie Crossroads has been serving great tasting seafood, char-grilled steaks, prime rib, chicken, fresh salads and their famous corn fritters since 1983. The menu features the very best local shrimp and fish from Port Canaveral and ranges from low cost sandwiches and baskets to high end seafood combos. Themed rooms and an air conditioned gazebo with a bar can accommodate groups of all sizes. Kids (and adults) enjoy feeding the fish and turtles in the outside pond.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We always plan our drive home from vacations to include a meal here. We all love the corn fritters served as starters. The seafood is of high quality, well-prepared, and delicious. Service is friendly and efficient. The restaurant gets busy, and after one visit you can understand why! And the kid love feeding the turtles and fish in the pond after we finish eating.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,207)

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I had the royal red shrimp and my wife had the shrimp alfredo both were great and service was great as well, they also bring out some corn fritters dusted with powdered sugar for the table which was an added bonus I was not expecting.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The seafood was deliciously prepared at a great cost. My husband and I were passing through Titusville, and we were very glad to have looked up restaurants beforehand. Dixie Crossroads definitely specialize in shrimp so we took then up on it and ordered all different kinds of shrimp: regular, rock, and red shrimp. They were all delicious. My husband also had a lobster and scallops in his meal, and they were all great. He especially loved the corn fritters that come before the meal. The service was very friendly and efficient too.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Lynne and I were heading South on I-95 and nearing lunch time and seeing billboards, we decided to try Dixie Crossroads. Almost missed it driving by. Large parking area in rear. Large facility with plenty of seating, mostly full. Taken right to a table, no waiting. Jessica G. was our waitress - did a great job. When we asked about their speciality, she directed us to the Rock Shrimp and Lynne ordered them. They were a real winner, cooked to perfection. I ordered the Oyster Dinner - oysters cooked correctly - juicy but done. However, too much breading so peeled that off of most. Overall a very satisfying experience - especially in that Jessica was so responsive and got us out and on our way in a very resonable amount of time. We will be back when in the area.

1  Thank David B
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Had the special red shrimp and dad had rock shrimp... delicious! Don't fill up on the tasty corn fritters before dinner.. easy to do. Love it here and will return.