“I love Kim's!!!”

Kim's Donut and Deli
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Titusville
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The food is delicious!! The bacon,egg and cheese croissant is fantastic. Great coffee and donuts as well.I drive over 30-40mins just to eat at Kim's. And the service is always amazing.

1  Thank Jakki R

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Thai tea, a bacon egg and cheese croissant and two doghnut holes. Breakfast of champions.

At Kims, the nicest people ever (seriously) make puffy, yeasty, gooey donuts, apple fritters that are filled with chunks of cinnamony apples, flaky buttery croissants and thick, creamy smoothies. It's a good thing I don't live or work close enough to come here as often as I'd like!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been searching for hidden local gems since moving to this tiny city last year. We finally made it to Kim's this morning and I am only sad that it took us this long to discover them! We had fresh, homemade chocolate glazed donuts, apple fritters (amazing!), croissant breakfast sandwiches and local Florida oj. They also serve iced coffee which is almost unheard of around here. We tried a little of everything and were not disappointed. Urban Spoon said they were closed on Sunday, but after a failed attempt at another local eatery, we drove by and were surprised to find them open. This in itself is rare in Titusville. Great place for breakfast or a treat. They also have a drive thru.

1  Thank Ricechick1
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We like to come here for Breakfast! The crossaint sandwiches are the best in town! The staff is very friendly, and this is a spot for the locals most definitely! Keep up the great work guys and gals!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I love the breakfast croissants They are amazing. Nothing like fresh bread in the morning. You even get to pair the meal with a freash baked donut. You dont have to wait for some light to be on. lol