Review of Village Inn

Ranked #23 of 137 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Italian
Florida
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Stopped here on a whim, and probably won't go back; Friendly service,however, but food was "institutional" type -- We stopped here for early dinner. Won't go again. There's other restaurants that are considerably better, in the area.

Visited May 2013

New York
“Good, solid diner food.”
Reviewed 29 June 2013

A visit with family to the Village Inn brought us good, solid diner food.

Excellent Cream of Broccoli soup, a really good French Dip sandwich, endless glasses of unsweetened iced tea all topped off by a piece of pie. Don't forget the pie--all excellent. We're not talking artisan pies here, but way above average diner pies. And they're good.

Others in the party had the BLT, quiche, Reuben and a hamburger--everyone raved about their meal choice.

If you're in Titusville and looking for good, solid food delivered with a sunny smile, stop at the Village Inn for a good, old fashioned meal.

Visited June 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Sorry will never return”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Pre- ordered a pie two weeks before Christmas, was told I could pick up the next day. Went to pick it up at the time I was told it would be ready, and it wasn't ready, they had sold my pie. Ok, no big deal, the polite hostess told me I could come back later and get another. I couldn't come back later that day, but asked if I could come back early the next morning, no problem she said, it would be waiting for me. It wasn't, my pie was sold again, or never made who knows. So I have to be at work and my daughter has to be in school in 20 mins. the pie was a teachers gift. I was told to come back later AGAIN!!! I told them I couldn't come back, and how ridiculous it was that this was the second time around at this. The hostess said she would get it ready right away. 5 minutes pass and a cook comes out to tell me that I would have to come back in 20 minutes, because he can't find the tool they use to make the chocolate curls!!!! Are you kidding?????? Then bother person and says they can do it without the tool, and it would be right out. 10 more minutes goes by, now I'm late, my daughter is late, and the pie I ordered 36 hours ago is still not ready!!! So we left, with no pie, and we will never try that again, because these feet will never walk through the door again!!

Visited December 2012
Barnegat, New Jersey
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Breakfast was really good, fast service, friendly atmosphere. Fantastic desserts, Carrot cake is the best in town.

Visited February 2013
Florida and Maine
“It's a chain, what can I tell you”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Spotty service, so so food and a fairly high noise level. Not our favorite place in town. Well know for their pies, but that's bout all I can recommend.

Visited April 2013