“A local favorite!”
Review of Coffee Shoppe - CLOSED

Coffee Shoppe
Cuisines: American, Soups
Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Have one waitress that knows what we want. Coffee and water is waiting for us when she sees us coming. Keeps coffee filled-enjoy it very much. Friendly service and food cooked the way we want. Try it out.

There are newer reviews for Coffee Shoppe

Reviewed 18 November 2012

A very appropriate name as this looks like a million of little "coffee shop counters" I've been to! Locally owned which a reason to support it~ But breakfast served all day...just like mom made! Also, had a hamburger and fries...and it was huge portion of crinkle fries. Burger was that good grilled burger...not too thick but tasty! Beats the chain meals all the way around!

Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Fast, friendly service! Food is good and when they get to know you--your coffee will be waiting for you--drinks stay filled and I've never had a problem with service or food. Prices are great and if your a senior--they have the senior discount. We go every week-

1  Thank puff1n2
Reviewed 2 October 2012

A quaint little hometown restaurant offering good food for a reasonable price. I get the Omlette, toast & grits when I go and it's always been good. They could update the dining area & clean it up the decore- but it's aceptable.

1  Thank 1classychik
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The food was good. It is mainly a sandwich shop.They were out of what I wanted. But, the waitress said if I didn't like what I brought, she would bring me something else. The pulled pork was very good. Everybody seemed to know each other.It is not fancy, just good, friendly and affordable. I think the atmosphere made me feel as good as the food.

1  Thank yucataneyes