“Gift Certificate Surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sonny’s BBQ
Ranked #4 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Titusville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,294 helpful votes
“Gift Certificate Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

My brother knows I do not frequent restaurants that feature pork, or other types of fatty foods, so when he gave me a gift certificate for Sonny's I was not overcome with pleasure; however, I was in for a surprise. The Titusville Restaurant has a very well trained staff that knows how to make a new customer feel welcome. They serve your food quickly and it is cooked just right. I had chicken and my spouse had ribs. Both were cooked perfectly. The side dishes were good and there was ample servings. I can understand why a family would come here as the prices are very fair and the family will leave feeling very good w/o breaking the budget. So, I will apologize to my brother as this was a very good meal and service. I suppose a nice spare rib dinner once in a while won't ruin my diet. Sonny knows how to train the staff, gives large portions and serves good quality food. What more could you want? A very pleasant "gift certificate" surprise.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
James H, thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad that you decided to visit us and try out our BBQ. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Titusville, Florida
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I eat there yesterday and the food was amazing and fast. I had the best service anywhere. The bathroom were super clean the girl at the front that greeted me was smiling and very welcoming.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dpowder80, thank you for the great review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
Titusville, Florida
“Sonny's is the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Amanda H made our dining experience wonderful. My boyfriend and I stopped in for a quick bite and had Amanda as our server. She was super fast and the food was amazing. Thanks Amanda we will be coming back soon

• 5 of 5 bubbles
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Luvingscotty, thank you for the great 5 star review! We're glad to hear that you and your boyfriend enjoyed the night with us. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you both again soon!
Melbourne, Florida
“Customer service superstar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I am part of a Space Coast team and we have decided to add Sonny's to our weekly dinner list primarily due to the fantastic service from Joe. He has taken care of us multiple times and is a bonus to our dining experience.

We have tried other area Sonny's and although it is a chain, the Titusville store tops them all for food prep, quality, and customer service. Congrats on a job well done.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
TopHat1911, thank you for the great review. We're glad that you decided to give us a try and enjoyed our BBQ and service from Joe. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you and your Space Coast team again soon!
New York City, New York
“A Memorable Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Having read good reviews of Sonny's, I had a reasonable idea of what to expect. I'm really health-conscious, and was happily surprised to find a thoroughly healthy meal in a BBQ place. Another nice surprise: the "Q for 2" signs, offering an $18 deal for two dinners, including an appetizer. All the food was wonderful. We loved the corn fritters and cornbread, the pulled chicken, and the sliced pork. Everything was cooked perfectly -- even the broccoli was steamed to a photogenic bright green crunch. The giant yam was velvety. The portions were so generous that we packed more than enough for a tasty lunch the next day. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere very casual and pleasant. And an unbelievable bargain. I'm not expecting to be back in Titusville, but if I'm ever near the area again -- I'm headin' for Sonny's!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Carly5, thank you for your great 5 star review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our BBQ and value specials. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit when you're in town.