“BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This was by far the best meal we had on our trip. Prices were very reasonable. Food was awesome and the place was clean.

1  Thank mommapamc
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny’s BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Mommapamc, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our BBQ. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Ate at Sonny's the first night of our stay in Titusville, and liked it so much we came back the following night for more!

Good choice of ribs, burgers, chicken, pork, with all the trimmings. You get loads! and the Sonny's red beer is really good. The price is really good too.

If you're looking for a good old american style meal, then this is definitely the place to go.

2  Thank AllisonCB
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I feel bad writing this since this used to be my favorite restaurant, but, lately it's terrible. The last few times I've gone here the ribs have not been good, dried out and hard. This last time was their last chance. The ribs were undercooked, hard and cold, for the first time ever, anytime, anywhere I sent them back to the kitchen and I refused a replacement. The wait staff is always terrific and very friendly and they did take the meal off of my bill, as they should have since it was inedible.
The biggest concern is that the management didn't care at all! I would expect when a customer sends a meal back someone other than the waitress would make some attempt at finding out why. Nothing, no interest, no concern, obviously no problem to them.

2  Thank TheUglyDog
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you want BBQ done right, a great salad bar, pleasant wait-staff, and a family atmosphere, stop in at Sonny's - right off I-95 at Route 50 in Titusville. The smoked turkey was done to perfection, the baby-back ribs were meaty and tender. Cole slaw was very good. Our waitress was attentive but not overbearing. Price was very reasonable. Clean restaurant - Everywhere. Have eaten here several times, with the same result. The only problem is that I haven't been able to leave enough room for dessert.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stumbled upon this place driving by, after visiting the Kennedy Space Center. We had never heard of this chain. We got a nice friendly greeting, and say right down as there was not wait. The server was very friendly and helpful recommending different menu items. We took her advice and were not disappointed. The food was very good, piping hot, and plentiful. The pricing is average for this type of fare.The drink cups are huge! When we were ready to leave the server gave us two take out drinks to go. I don't know if that's policy, but it was much appreciated after a hot day. Would definitely come back again!