“the best place in Titusville to eat”

Durango's Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 139 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I recommend this place for anyone that wants great service and excellent food
the coffee is also fresh an outstanding the mix drinks are excellent could not ask for better service when ordered the small steak and it wa
s more than we could eat it was cooked just right there sweet potatoes are excellent and so is their bread served it is always hot and fresh

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Love eating at Durango's. Never hade any trouble there. Love the food and all the people that work there are awsome. I go there at least once a week.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I found it because I was hungry and wanted a drink. And, like someone else said, I wanted to eat, not dine! This appears to be an older place, kinda dark, kinda country, kinda I'm not sure I did the right thing BUT....all I had was a cheeseburger with fries and I have to say it was great!. Service was better than some of the Ruth's Chris I've eaten at, the meat was cooked to perfection, the fries were crisp. All said, since this is on the way north and south in Florida, I've got to remember it. If you are staying in Titusville, near 95 or, if your just travelling north or south - it's right off the interstate and worth stopping. Next time I WILL try the steak.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had the boneless ribeye It was cooked to perfection and VERY tasty. The waitress was very nice and accommodating. The venue was comfy.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

You go there to eat, not dine. They cook the rib eye over open flame and this provides a unique flavor. Large potato and salad, two for one drinks. The ladies will enjoy the seafood choices and take half home for another day. Can be a little noisy near the bar area, but the place has a large dining area. Very friendly staff and efficient service. This is the best place for a good steak in Titusville.