We stayed two nights with Kim and Nathanael in the Opal Room and really enjoyed their place. The historic building was in excellent shape and the rooms very neat and clean. The bathrooms were huge ( we toured some of the other rooms too), the beds were very comfortable and the breakfast was excellent, not to mention we found the owners very friendly and accommodating. Our 7-year old daughter begged us to stay extra nights and even tried to talk me into buying the day bed she was using.
The views from the deck were amazing and we were very disappointed when the scheduled rocket launch was scrubbed. Instead of driving over to the Space Center, we had decided to watch it from the balcony. As it was, seeing the Kennedy Space Center across the water and viewing the launch sites and VAB without even getting in the car definitely enhanced our stay. The Space Center was only minutes away and the beaches only a little more - a great location!
Dining was easy and good. If you like Mexican/Cuban food, El Leoncito right next door, was a good easy choice. No driving needed and the food was good and very reasonable. The second night we wanted a bit more so we found Paul's Smokehouse a mile or so down the road. The fish dishes were excellent and again, reasonably priced.
I am a tough customer. 30 years working in the hospitality/entertainment business have left me hard to please, but they did a very good job. Little things like the evening happy hour with free wine and beer, a secluded, candle lit hot tub with fresh plush towels (all their linens were real nice), and a 24/7 cookie/ fruit tray with tea or coffee, showed their hospitality.
I don't give out 5 stars easily, so don't be alarmed. They are well on their way to turning this B&B into a five star destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family owned Bed and Breakfast located in Florida's space coast. We offer 8 luxurious suites.Bountiful Breakfast selections, bottomless cookie jar, ice tea, ice water, coffees and teas always available, evening social hour with complimentary wine, beer and non alcoholic beverages plus appetizers. Walk to acclaimed Mexican/Cuban retaurant.Unspoiled view of the Indian River, close to Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Sea Shores, Port Canaveral and an easy drive to Orlando & Daytona attractions! 1 pet friendly suite, call for advance arrangements! Discounts for past guests when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Coquina Hotel Titusville
- Casa Coquina b&b
- Casa Coquina Bed And Breakfast Titusville, Florida