I loved this place!! My family recenlty had my 60th birthday party set up here with all my family coming and staying. It was absolutely wonderful. The place itself was extremely unique. We were constantly looking at stuff. It seems like everywhere you look there is something interesting to see. The innkeepers are now part of our forever friends. They were excellent. They even made "sugar free" breakfast foods for me since I am diabetic. My husband and I got the Diamond room and it was so great. I wanted to take everything home with me. We all loved this place so much that we are now planning a future family get together here. Sorry folks, but it is likely that my whole family will take up all the rooms available!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family owned Bed and Breakfast located in Florida's space coast. We offer 8 luxurious suites.Bountiful Breakfast selections, bottomless cookie jar, ice tea, ice water, coffees and teas always available, evening social hour with complimentary wine, beer and non alcoholic beverages plus appetizers. Membership at Kennedy Point Yacht Club for our guest's poo use. Walk to acclaimed Mexican/Cuban retaurant.Unspoiled view of the Indian River, close to Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Sea Shores, Port Canaveral and an easy drive to Orlando & Daytona attractions! 1 pet friendly suite, call for advance arrangements! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Coquina b&b
- Casa Coquina Hotel Titusville
- Casa Coquina Bed And Breakfast Titusville, Florida