We stayed here for one night whilst travelling around Florida. The owners were really welcoming on arrival and had a happy hour with beer, wine, juices and food at 5pm. This was really nice and relaxing after a day walking around the Space Centre. We stayed in the Emerald Room which had masses of character and an excellent bed for a good nights sleep. There was plenty of information on the local area and the owners were happy to answer any questions and give advise where needed. The home made breakfast was really good. There is balcony to relax on which overlooks the water and the NASA site, plus the use of a hot tub if wanted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family owned Bed and Breakfast located in Florida's space coast. We offer 8 luxurious suites.Bountiful Breakfast selections, bottomless cookie jar, ice tea, ice water, coffees and teas always available, evening social hour with complimentary wine, beer and non alcoholic beverages plus appetizers. Walk to acclaimed Mexican/Cuban retaurant.Unspoiled view of the Indian River, close to Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Sea Shores, Port Canaveral and an easy drive to Orlando & Daytona attractions! 1 pet friendly suite, call for advance arrangements! Discounts for past guests when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Coquina Hotel Titusville
- Casa Coquina b&b
- Casa Coquina Bed And Breakfast Titusville, Florida