Now that the space program is down Titus ville isn't a thriving area but this bed and breakfast is great. Shabby chic is an understatement. The place is overflowing with antiques and bric a brac, all for sale. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the morning breakfast is very goodThe house was built in the 20's and was a brothel as well as a hangout for some notorious criminals like Al Capone. If you are a couple the Romance package is worth the money. Chocolate strawberries, champagne and the room covered in rose petals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family owned Bed and Breakfast located in Florida's space coast. We offer 8 luxurious suites.Bountiful Breakfast selections, bottomless cookie jar, ice tea, ice water, coffees and teas always available, evening social hour with complimentary wine, beer and non alcoholic beverages plus appetizers. Walk to acclaimed Mexican/Cuban retaurant.Unspoiled view of the Indian River, close to Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Sea Shores, Port Canaveral and an easy drive to Orlando & Daytona attractions! 1 pet friendly suite, call for advance arrangements! Discounts for past guests when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Coquina Hotel Titusville
- Casa Coquina b&b
- Casa Coquina Bed And Breakfast Titusville, Florida