We had so much fun staying here. We were in the Sapphire suite on the third floor with such a beautiful view. The room was very spacious even with 6 of us there (four were children). They are children friendly which was amazing. Breakfast was good both mornings. We even got to experience a night rocket launch when we were there and that was amazing from the deck on the second floor which anyone that's there can utilize. The owners were so polite and helped us with anything we need. The hot tube outside was always ready. Right down the road is the pool they use and the people there are very nice as well and you also get to see manatee while your there swimming. Overall a very good trip and I see a revisit very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful family owned Bed and Breakfast located in Florida's space coast. We offer 8 luxurious suites.Bountiful Breakfast selections, bottomless cookie jar, ice tea, ice water, coffees and teas always available, evening social hour with complimentary wine, beer and non alcoholic beverages plus appetizers. Walk to acclaimed Mexican/Cuban retaurant.Unspoiled view of the Indian River, close to Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Sea Shores, Port Canaveral and an easy drive to Orlando & Daytona attractions! 1 pet friendly suite, call for advance arrangements! Discounts for past guests when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Ebookers so you can book your Casa Coquina Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Coquina b&b
- Casa Coquina Hotel Titusville
- Casa Coquina Bed And Breakfast Titusville, Florida