“Best brownie fudge ever!”
Review of Something Sweet

Something Sweet
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Titusville
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Today was me and my hubs first time to try out the bakery. We've heard a lot of good things about the cupcakes from our friends around the area. The cupcake was 2.50 a piece which is really over priced but man if you want a kaka cheap dessert then go to public or walmart. They have a very good quality dessert, I know coz I'm a baker/decorator too. I got the wedding cupcake which is just simple vanilla buttercream and almond flavored cupcake and the brownie fudge which cost 3 dollars and some change was awesome! It is the best fudge brownies I had! The owner husband was so pleasant too. I paid for my dessert and then my husband wanted their soda orangecicle drink but we don't have cash , they have minimum of 5 dollars for card so the owner gave it free and said its on him! That's how people remembers how they've been treated the first time. Definitely going back since I found out they change their menu everyday.

Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I live in Psj off Curtis can't believe I didn't spot it out before ! Ordered cupcakes for a friend they were perfect thanks!

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

They were on Cupcake Wars and really brought attention to themselves. The cupcakes are delicious and well worth the little higher prices. They change the flavors available every day and posts a picture and flavors every day on Facebook. If you get there too late, they might be sold out. We got there one day and all they had left was coconut cream- luckily we love coconut. We were at the end of the line, everyone was buying them, they didn't care that the variety was gone. Everyone was talking and joking with each other. We got up to the counter and he asked us what we wanted, coconut cream or coconut cream. I said I guess we'll take the coconut cream. He said since we were so patient, that there was no charge. Really great people and great business.

2  Thank taz321
JohnnieSue, Owner at Something Sweet, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our shop. We are grateful for your patience and understanding and we are thrilled you enjoyed your cupcake.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

Read the wonderful reviews about this bakery on Tripadvisor and decided to pay a visit. Unfortunately, they are no longer situated at 16 Main, Titusville. I believe they have moved to Port St John.

Having driven to 16 Main Street and seeing an vacant store we looked around and we saw a large cupcake drawing in a shop window across the street (13 Main Street) and decided to pay a visit in the thought that Something Sweet may have moved to larger premises. On entering this establishment we discovered that this was indeed a bakery but not Something Sweet. Nevertheless, we received a warm welcome from the owner, Cynthia, who advised us that Something Sweet had moved to Port St John. As the aroma of her baking hit our noses we asked her about her products. She told us that all she bakes contains only organic ingredients and that they were sublime. Both my wife and I can testify to this fact - Cynthia's brownies and cupcakes we bought were absolutely delicious: outstandingly so.
However, this review is not about Cupcakes on Main (I look forward to writing a review if/when Cupcakes on Main gets it Tripadvisor page) but to alert readers that Something Sweet has moved.

JohnnieSue, Owner at Something Sweet, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Thank you for the attempt to find us, we are currently updating our new location. (3740 Curtis Blvd Port St John Fl) We are pleased you found a lovely alternative and that Cindy took great care of you. Hopefully we will be able to help you in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Some people recommend try there desserts so I bought an assortment of cupcakes, absolutely best cupcakes ever! I just can't decide my favorite, the peanut butter chocolate or the red velvet. Can't wait to try somthing else!