“Fishing at its finest!”

Captain Micah Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Hello, I am excited to show you a Good Time! I provide a safe, enjoyable experience! I am Licensed & Insured. I have a Federal Permit that allows us access to waters with better fishing & shrimping." Capt. Micah Tolliver is a full time U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guide near Orlando Fl. We pursue fish with light spinning tackle and fly fishing gear on the inshore saltwater flats of Mosquito Lagoon and the Indian River Lagoon. The fish that we catch are redfish, sea trout, black drum, tarpon, sharks, puffers, stingrays, Sailcats, and more. We might also see manatees, dolphins, alligators, crabs, lizards, eagles, ospreys, turkeys, wild hogs, and deer. We fish & shrimp, inshore, by boat with in an hour of Orlando, Cocoa, Daytona, Kissimmee, and Walt Disney World. The saltwater fishing near Universal Studios, Sea World,& Epcot is world famous. Redfish form large schools that can number in the hundreds, these fish can be found in the waters near Port Canaveral and Kennedy Space Center. Mosquito Lagoon is located on Florida's east coast between Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach on the Atlantic ocean side near Cape Canaveral. All licenses, baits, tackle, and safety gear provided by Captain Micah.
Titusville, Florida
“Fishing at its finest!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Captain Micah is the real deal. I am a very experienced fisherman and have spent a good portion of my life on and in the water. It is refreshing to see a captain that has the skill to continually put you on the fish and that is passionate about what he does.
The last trip I had with captain Micah we set out in less than ideal conditions and had an amazing time continually catching fish and non stop laughter and smiles. So whether so are an avid fisherman looking to up your game (live or artificial) or simply someone who is thinking about checking out what Florida fishing is all about. Captain Micah is your man. I seriously can't wait to do it again!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Allan W
captmicahtolliver, Owner at Captain Micah Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 4 January 2016
Thank you for your support, Allan. I very much enjoyed our time on the water! I also can't wait to do it again!

Titusville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best fishing charter you can go with.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Captain Micah Tolliver is an excellent fishing captain. With all the knowledge and experience he will put you on some awesome fishing. He is very personable and makes it fun for everyone on the boat. I wouldn't go with any other captain. He's the best!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Magoo2455
Thank you! I'm glad I've been able to give you some pointers! You are becoming a fine fisherman!
Longview, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fish Hate Him, You'll Love Him”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was not my first trip with Captain Micah, and will not be my last.

Whether you enjoy just spending time on the water, or trying to land the big one, Captain Micah provides the perfect atmosphere for you to have a great day. Centrally located to Orlando resorts/attractions area (Disney, Universal, Downtown), Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach and Cape Canaveral, Captain Micah has the perfect location for groups looking to experience all that Florida has to offer.

What is most impressive, is Captain Micah's extensive knowledge of the areas in which he charters his fishing boats. He knows where to find the fish that you want to catch. Whether you be fishing on the Indian River, or out deep sea, his ability to find fish is uncanny. Whether you want to catch large Tarpon, or river trout, he knows the best areas, and techniques, to land the catch.

I would have to say the best part of fishing with Captain Micah is his concern for your party's enjoyment of the trip. He genuinely cared that each member of my party got the most out of our trip. Our trip started out getting to see some of the local wildlife, primarily dolphins and manatees, which was very exciting. We then got to the fishing spot, where Captain Micah ensured that everyone knew exactly what they were doing, fishing wise, in order to catch the most fish. One member of our party did not fish, and he made sure that she was included in the trip through photos, and engaging in funny fishing stories to keep all involved entertained. It really seemed as though he wanted everyone to enjoy more than just the fishing, but the time spent out on the water. At the end of the day, everyone had more than just the memory of catching fish, but the great fellowship we got to spend touring the Florida waters.

When booking, it is important to remember the essentials, drinks, snacks, sunscreen and cameras. The Florida sun is more severe than it appears, so you definitely want to bring sunscreen and plenty of water to drink. While Captain Micah does have a camera, bringing your own ensures that you will be able to capture every moment of your vacation.

So whether you are an experienced fisherman, or just an amateur looking to relax, you should book with Captain Micah Tolliver. You will not regret your decision.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jonathan D
Thank you, Jonathan for your business! I'm glad that you caught that monster redfish! Thank you for booking again with us! I'm glad your family was able to enjoy some good trout fishing!