“great salad for lunch; attentive service”
Review of Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery - CLOSED

Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Titusville, Florida
“great salad for lunch; attentive service”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The salad was fresh, and the wait staff and manager are quite attentive. I enjoyed my lunch and definitely will come back. Great place !

Visited July 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Quaint hidden location”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I went for lunch at the recommendation of a local. It was the gut from maintenance at the place I was staying.

I had the roast beet sandwich which was tasty, but I thought it should have had a little more meat on it.

I was told that their specialty was the cobbler. Of the three flavors they had on this day, I chose the blueberry. Even though it was not stated, the blueberries were from Maine. These are smaller than the ones grown in the south. That was super. I bypassed the ice cream.

The overall price of the sandwich was a little high for what you got, but the cobbler had a good relative price.

If in the area, I would consider a return trip.

The parking was across the street in a free lot owned by the city of Titusville.

• Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“You wish you could find a little gem like this every town you visit....”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I travel significantly over the Southeast US for work and wish I could find a great lunch spot like this in every small town. Fabulous service and even better food. I can personally rave over the Chicken salad (grapes and celery make it a winner in my book) but the girls around me raved on their salads. Oversized and plenty of yummy bits - the taco salad with their homemade chili will be on the list to try when I go back.

The day I was there, they had 3 different types of cobbler (hence the name of the place). It was okay - but the lunch to me made this visit worthwhile.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great little place”
Reviewed 27 July 2013 via mobile

Had some great spinach quiche and a side of fresh fruit. They've been in business for 20 something years and its excellent place for a quick healthy lunch.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jarrod1
Merritt Island, Florida, USA
“Great Cobbler”
Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Came in to grab a quick bite. Menu Looked good but after getting our order it seemed a bit pricey for the amount of food served. One if their specialties is The Larkin sandwich, which is nothing more than cream cheese with honey sandwiched in bread, and a few fruits, for $4.95. Also a 1/2 size Cesar Salad, although a huge portion, It cost an outrageous $8.95.
Place looked a bit worn down. Looks like place as been here for a while. Servers were very friendly
Now, the dessert, an Apple Cobbler with ice cream was just great.

• Visited June 2013