“Delicious!”

Kloiber's Cobbler Eatery
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Had the Shepards pie, it was outstanding, very flavorful, nice size portion. We ate at a table outside since we had our dog with us. Perfect. Oh and the cobbler....you have to get it. I had the Red raspberry and husband had Blackberry. We were both happy people! Service was great too. Stop by here!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Great salads and great service. Full size salad was giant and had lots of quality greens.
The downside of this eatery is that there are very few vegan options. Why not offer toppings like baked tofu, baked tempeh or walnuts for the salads? Why does the black bean and rice soup have meat in it?????? it is possible to make this soup just as delicious without the meat.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

The salad was fresh, and the wait staff and manager are quite attentive. I enjoyed my lunch and definitely will come back. Great place !

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I went for lunch at the recommendation of a local. It was the gut from maintenance at the place I was staying.

I had the roast beet sandwich which was tasty, but I thought it should have had a little more meat on it.

I was told that their specialty was the cobbler. Of the three flavors they had on this day, I chose the blueberry. Even though it was not stated, the blueberries were from Maine. These are smaller than the ones grown in the south. That was super. I bypassed the ice cream.

The overall price of the sandwich was a little high for what you got, but the cobbler had a good relative price.

If in the area, I would consider a return trip.

The parking was across the street in a free lot owned by the city of Titusville.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I travel significantly over the Southeast US for work and wish I could find a great lunch spot like this in every small town. Fabulous service and even better food. I can personally rave over the Chicken salad (grapes and celery make it a winner in my book) but the girls around me raved on their salads. Oversized and plenty of yummy bits - the taco salad with their homemade chili will be on the list to try when I go back.

The day I was there, they had 3 different types of cobbler (hence the name of the place). It was okay - but the lunch to me made this visit worthwhile.