We stayed in the Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center in advance of spending the next day at the Kennedy Space Center. Tho the Inn is little older than most place we stay, it certainly fulfilled out needs for a good nights sleep. Try to get a second floor room NOT on the side near the freeway. Certainly more adequate for the cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located at the intersection of I-95 (exit 215) and highway 50. Our hotel is minutes to Kennedy Space Center and a convenient place to stay before a Port Canaveral Cruise. Space Coast Visitor Center in our lobby offers discount tickets to Space Center, airboat rides and other local activities. Free deluxe continental breakfast with hot Belgian waffles, boiled eggs, yogurt, pastries, fruits, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. Free wireless internet throughout hotel and free USA Today and Wall Street Journal newspaper.We also offer a heated pool with water fall. Pets are permitted in designated rooms. We are also in close proximity to the Cape Canaveral National Seashore, Playalinda Beach and Astronaut Hall of Fame. Nearby towns in close proximity to our hotel include Rockledge, Bithlo (home of the fastest streetcar shootout), Christmas, Scottsmoor, Wedgefield and Mims. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kennedy Space Hotel Titusville
- Comfort Inn Titusville
- Titusville Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center Titusville, Florida