Never go to this Motel. Don't even think about it.
It is infested with cockroaches. It should have clicked with
us when we were told by a person staying in the dwelling next door in passing that the room
we had booked just 4 hours earlier was the best in the
Well, it didn't click then but it does now. we were out of that place
after being woken by noises in the room. Switching on
the lights, only to realize cockroaches were eating my
face. The bed was infested with them. They were
everywhere. Me and my girlfriend just freaked. We
didn't even unpack for the dirt in that room. We are
angry to say the least as at 1.30 in the morning rather
than argue with the girl in the office about our refund she refused to extend to us. We
felt forced to settle a bill of 79 USD and then go as
far from that place as possible. It was the yearly bike week and
all the hotels were full in Titusville. It took us
untill 4.00pm before we could get our heads down in a
Radisson Hotel in Orlando.
Don't even think about this place. I plan to contact the
health department for Titusville to make an official
complaint with the aim of having that place shut down.
How dare they think they can rip people like that and
get away with it.
A very dissatisfied traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three Oaks Motel: newly renovated, color TV, cable, hbo, direct dial phones, refrigirators in all rooms, on site swimming pool, and laundry facilities. The motel is near major shopping center, Kennedy Space Center golf courses and Playlinda beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Three Oaks Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Oaks Hotel Titusville
- 3 Oaks Motel
- Three Oaks Motel Titusville, Florida