“local favorite”
Review of Bagel World Cafe - CLOSED

Bagel World Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Serving fresh, delicious, made-from-scratch food in a contemporary, friendly environment. At Bagel 13 we care about every meal we serve. From our House-Made bagels to our signature sandwiches, salads, coffees and smoothies, we want to make your day delicious. At Bagel 13, we're up before dawn. Our mornings start with the delectable aroma of House-Made bagels, baked fresh every day. Our iced coffee is cold brewed kegged. You might not have heard about that, but coffee made from cold brewing has a smoother, richer coffee taste. Served in a Mason Jar, it goes perfectly with our made-to-order breakfast or lunch menu. You'll always find your traditional favorites, but try some of our exciting, contemporary flavors to start your day off right.
Port Saint John, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“local favorite”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been here Oodles of times for breakfast and lunch. there Bagels are always good and FRESH, but sometimes they skimp on the cream cheese. and their sandwiches are out of this world, they don't skimp on the meat. and when I leave I always buy they're Blueberry cream cheese, it has whole blueberry's in it and lots of them, I go out of my way just to buy it there, no other bagel shop, comes even close to making it as good. the only negative thing is, someone said the place is warm and cozy, I wouldn't say that, it could use Sprucing up. and since they have gotten all new people working there, it's a lot more inviting, the workers are more friendly and polite.

Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Tons of choices”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Driving from Port Canaveral to Georgia and found this place for some breakfast. Over 20 flavors of bagels, More than 10 flavors of cream cheese. Sandwiches, drinks and more. Everything was great!

Titusville, Florida
“Best bagels ever!!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I love bagel world! they have real New York style bagels that are baked fresh everyday. I love getting the Boars Head turkey sandwich on a Cheddar bagel. the staff is so friendly. breakfast is also great. I try to stop in and get the ham egg and cheese on an everything bagel, its soooo good!

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best breakfast sandwiches around”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Yes, yes, yes!

There are minimal options of places to eat in Titusville. We make sure to always head to Bagel World when visiting. Their breakfast sandwiches are amazing! The "dining" area is a bit old and run down, but it works for this place.

My other big positive is that I accidentally forgot my purse there one morning. I realized about an hour later. As I rushed to call, I was sure my purse would be long gone. Nope, another patron turned it in and they were holding it for me. There was a decent amount of money in my purse along with some other valuable items. Nothing was touched. It says a lot about the people there :-)

Visited November 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Best "Everything" Bagel Ever”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

One of my fav's there is their Everything bagel with egg, cheese, double sausage. But you need to get there early. They open early so the good stuff goes fast! Greatest tasting bagels ever, but don't expect much if you snooze and sleep all morning and get there, say after 11:00 am availability of the good stuff starts to thin out. A little pricy but great for once and a while. The staff are extremely busy but always keep a positive attitude!!