“"Don't Mess with Christina & Her Breakfast"”
Review of Bagel World Cafe - CLOSED

Bagel World Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Serving fresh, delicious, made-from-scratch food in a contemporary, friendly environment. At Bagel 13 we care about every meal we serve. From our House-Made bagels to our signature sandwiches, salads, coffees and smoothies, we want to make your day delicious. At Bagel 13, we're up before dawn. Our mornings start with the delectable aroma of House-Made bagels, baked fresh every day. Our iced coffee is cold brewed kegged. You might not have heard about that, but coffee made from cold brewing has a smoother, richer coffee taste. Served in a Mason Jar, it goes perfectly with our made-to-order breakfast or lunch menu. You'll always find your traditional favorites, but try some of our exciting, contemporary flavors to start your day off right.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I LOVE Bagel World Cafe. They have the best bagels in town. The bagels are homemade and fresh. When I am ready for a good breakfast bagel-- it's from Bagel World! The pasta salad is my other favorite treat (and yes, I'll eat it for breakfast)

They have delicious salads too! Especially the new chef! Love the new ingredients and lettuce.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We've sampled bagels across the country and these are the best we've found. Not to mention the non-bagel sandwiches (The Cuban is exquisite!) are terrific. We love the staff. They're friendly and smiling and very efficient. Great coffee served with a smile.
Great local hangout, too.
It's great to see people of all ages walk in the door together.
And be sure to read the hand-lettered signs made by an artisan just up the road.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The environment is very comfortable & friendly. Everyone greets you when you walk in & it makes you feel good! Their food is great & made freshly for you at the front. Have to say if you're going for a bagel, you've gotta' try the cinnamon crunch bagel with cheesecake cream cheese! It's amazing! I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great assortment of well-made bagels. Excellent breakfast sandwiches, always my go-to breakfast place

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been here Oodles of times for breakfast and lunch. there Bagels are always good and FRESH, but sometimes they skimp on the cream cheese. and their sandwiches are out of this world, they don't skimp on the meat. and when I leave I always buy they're Blueberry cream cheese, it has whole blueberry's in it and lots of them, I go out of my way just to buy it there, no other bagel shop, comes even close to making it as good. the only negative thing is, someone said the place is warm and cozy, I wouldn't say that, it could use Sprucing up. and since they have gotten all new people working there, it's a lot more inviting, the workers are more friendly and polite.