“Great Little Pub”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My wife and I have been here several times and can say one thing for sure they aim to please.The Guinness is not too cold and the Garlic wings were grand.The blk and bleu salad was done as ordered and a good size portion for the price.My wife enjoyed her sandwich and swt. potato fries. The staff from the bartender to server bent over backwards to make sure we were satisfied.Kudo's to the owner/mgt. and staff this restaurant should be way up the list in Titusville..We highly reccommend it.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This traditional Irish Pub is not easy to find, situated across the street from a nearly deserted mall. When we arrived, at about 1PM, there was no one else there. We thought they might be closed. The door was open and we found a waitress inside who said we could sit anywhere. The AC was working so well that we decided to sit out on the patio in the shade. The draft beer menu was quite extensive, but not all the brews were available. I ordered the shepherd's pie, sticking with the Irish theme, but my wife and the other 2 people dining with us ordered sandwiches, 2 Reubens and one Philly Cheesesteak. All three were served, on request, with sweet potato fries which more resembled potato chips but were very good. All three voiced the opinion that the sandwiches were very good. My shepherd's pie, while being quite tasty, was drier than I'm used to. The traditional irish fare portion of the menu was quite limited, but I'd be willing to try some of the other items.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

This was a really good place
To eat. The service was really good and the food was fantastic. Best sweet potato fries I've ever had. The fish was very tasty. I would highly recommend this place to eat and would definitely return

Reviewed 9 February 2014

JScout wrote a review 11/13 that goes straight to the bottom line..........why would a business spend $40,000 to renovate and then doing nothing to maintain the newly renovated facility? Allow me to go into more detail. I am a regular there for 3 reasons: first, they have the best beer selection within 20 miles; secondly, their food is very good; but most importantly it's the only place in town. If there was any other place in Titusville with a good beer selection and good food, I'd never step foot in the Irish Pub again. The bar and table tops along with the menus are almost always sticky from spilled beer. The floors are always filthy, the new bathrooms are falling apart and generally smell like they haven't been cleaned in days and the outside areas are dirty with trash and literally hundreds of cigarette butts. The owner is often there but seems oblivious to the deteriorating condition or maybe even worse........she doesn't care. What's worse is that her attitude has rubbed off on her employees. I'm anxious for ANY other business in town to open that has the combination of good food and good beer.

2  Thank Richard M
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Went here with friends for drinks and dinner last Saturday. The atmosphere is plesant and rather sterotypical. The food and drink prices were reasonable and the quality of both the freshly poured beer and warm delicious food high. I had a very good Shepards Pie. My only complaint would be the noise. This rather small interior and loud crowd made conservation extremely difficult. I will come earlier but again.