“Faith and begorrah!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stop by every month or so just to check it out. This is pure local fun. Love the Shepherd's Pie and Fish and Chips. Guinness is always on tap. Great place to relax and not worry about the working world.
Stop by and get trivial on Trivia Night!

There are newer reviews for Irish Pub

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Went the Irish Pub with my wife. The tables were impressively made from large slabs of Monkey Wood. The place had a friendly warm atmosphere and we felt very comfortable there. Ordered a Black and Blue Burger, Fish and Chips, and Onion Rings for an appetizer. The Burger was one of the most tasty I've ever had, the fish was an inch thick and wonderful, and the onion rings has a crunchy crust that the two of us eagerly devoured. In a nut shell, we loved the food, the atmosphere, the prices, and the service and will return regularly. Can't believe I've lived here fourteen years and just now,discovered this place!

1  Thank Joseph A
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Nice relaxing place to spend a Friday evening. Fish and chips and shepherds pie are my favorites. Always good! Sit outside on the deck. Parking very limited, but you can grab a spot across the street still until construction starts at the it's a miracle it was ever a mall, mall.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This restaurant was recently renovated. It is all new inside and the menu has been revised. To be honest, I have never ordered anything not Irish from the menu. The Irish food is so good. Plenty of beer on tap too. It is somewhat off the main roads but if you are in the area, don't miss this.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My wife and I have been here several times and can say one thing for sure they aim to please.The Guinness is not too cold and the Garlic wings were grand.The blk and bleu salad was done as ordered and a good size portion for the price.My wife enjoyed her sandwich and swt. potato fries. The staff from the bartender to server bent over backwards to make sure we were satisfied.Kudo's to the owner/mgt. and staff this restaurant should be way up the list in Titusville..We highly reccommend it.