“Wanted good, hot food - disappointed”
Review of Asian House

Asian House
Ranked #63 of 134 Restaurants in Titusville
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Chinese, Sushi
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
East Coast of Florida
“Wanted good, hot food - disappointed”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

A friend and I went to the Asian House in Titusville because we were both wanting hot soup to warm us up on a very chilly Florida day. We arrived and were seated and waited on promptly. I ordered the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce Lunch, which came with soup - I had the Wonton soup. The soup and dry noodles came out first. The soup was slightly warm at best, and the noodles were greasy. I always thought they were baked since I've never had greasy puffy noodles at any other Chinese restaurant. The food came out and mine was just ok - again only lukewarm. My friend had the TSO chicken, which she said was breaded and fried. I've never had it before, but she said she had never had it that way. She was not impressed either. Not totally bad, but not great or anything to make a special trip for.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Florida-girl-7

“excellent”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This food was in my opinion some of the better quality/taste/and amount, at any price. if you do not like it you must be used to MSG in your food. Lunch and Dinners were great.

• Visited July 2013
“Disappointed!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

A lot of good review, but food doesn't taste like review. this is low quality food. I love asian food, but this restaurant is below average.

Visited February 2013
Titusville, Florida
“Great lunch for a great price”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We discovered this place while riding the SCAT bus and car shopping. Their luncheon special price of 5.75 included an entree, with Egg Roll and Fried Rice and Choice of Egg Drop, Wonton, or Hot and Sour Soup. I had the spicy Szechan Chicken with Egg Drop Soup and my wife had the Bourbon Chicken with Wonton soup. The ice tea was $1.75 each but the food was great. We've eaten all over the country while we lived in an RV fulltime for about 4 years and this is pretty good food. They also offer Sushi but we didn't try it. They let us stay at our table for about 1.5 hours while we ate and shopped for more automobiles on the Internet. Great service too. She kept coming over to make sure everything was ok even after I paid the bill.

• Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No flavor, no texture”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I read good reviews and went there. The food was fair... Definitely not good. I figured it was a fluke and went back a month later. The food was WORSE. No flavor, overcooked. Very bland. Won't go there again.

• Visited November 2012