“Very good baked goods.”
Review of Sunrise Bread Co

Sunrise Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Titusville
Description: Sunrise is a hand-made bakery and coffee shop. We have a great selection of hearty and healthy breads available every day...we also have a delicious selection of scones, muffins, cookies, cinnamon rolls, energy bars, and various savory options.
Titusville, Florida
“Very good baked goods.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Every visit I try something new. I am not inhappy with anything. The staff is helpful. I do t drink coffee but I do orsed it for my other half. They never make me feel uncomfortable for not being a certified barrista. They always get my order right.

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Good baking and Coffee”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had coffee, smoothies and muffins for breakfast here an found the quality of the food and drinks to be great. Worth a visit, kids really liked the smoothies. The place was busy and seems to be well used by locals which is a good sign.

All the baking seems to be carried out on the premises.

Visited July 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Great coffee”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I've been coming to this coffee shop for years! High quality coffee and fresh baked breads, bagels, muffins etc. cute shop in downtown Titusville.

Titusville, Florida
“my get away”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I go to Sunrise Bread Co almost daily. Let me recommend grabbing a coffee, and a scone or muffin, heading upstairs (no kids allowed- for noise purposes, obviously) and sprawling out in one of the lounge chairs. The upstairs is great for studying, reading a book, listening to music (with headphones), etc. My favorites there are the fruit parfaits, caramel granita, wheat bagel, morning glory muffin, espresso, chocolate peanut butter bliss smoothie, and raspberry scone. If you don't have time to take advantage of the upstairs area, just grab something to go!

Visited June 2014
“Must Try!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great environment & awesome baked goods. (Coffee is great too). If you like a nice get away to read a book or surf the internet & have a great snack while doing it, this is the place for you. One of the best places Titusville has to offer.

Visited June 2014