“Jeep Tour - all day”

Ranked #11 of 12 Restaurants in Chinle
Cuisines: Cafe
“Jeep Tour - all day”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Victoria was great. It was wonderful to have such a knowlegable guide for our canyon tour. She was flexible and went with our requests - she made it such a personalble tour. The food for the lunch was fresh and yummy.

Visited April 2012
8 Thank Roxie K

Alameda, California
“great coffee, nice owner”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

I was surprised at the other review. I got a delicious latte and very generous and friendly treatment from the owner. Would have stayed longer in the canyon area if time allowed, and definitely would have gone back for coffee and a tour.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank C G
Phoenix, Arizona
“Changing Woman coffee and tours”
Reviewed 14 March 2011

We had a great time doing the hike down the canyon to the White House. Awesome views. We were in a great mood, felt good. Decided to stop at the changing Woman coffee and tours to get a coffe and check on tours. The woman behind the counter was so rude we were stunned. I had my 2 sons with me and they were very upset by the attitude of this woman. We walked out without getting coffee or booking a tour. As I left I told her she would make a lot more money if she could be nice to people. Her reply was I'm doing fine and don't need your business. I will never go back there and advise others not to also.

16 Thank ruthlessworkout