“Overcharged and under-served!”

Cuisines: Italian
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Overcharged and under-served!”
Reviewed 2 August 2010

My brother-in-law ordered the special of the day, stuffed pepper, which was advertised for $11.95 on a sandwich board at the entrance to the parking lot. The rest of us ordered seafood. Our food arrived at the table long before his, and when his finally arrived, he found that the meat and rice filling inside the pepper was frozen! So much for fresh food! He sent it back, but when it was returned to the table, the inside was still cold. Our fish dinners were only mediocre. Besides the disappointing food, the service was horrible and the staff was unfriendly. When my brother-in-law received his bill, he noticed that he was charged $12.95, and his entire bill was $66.00, about $10.00 more than he should have been charged. When he contested the bill, the cashier/hostess tried to charge him $5.00 more, rather than charging him the prices listed on the menu. Don't go to this restaurant, unless you enjoy poorly prepared food and rude service!

3 Thank cincykat

Boston, Massachusetts
“i love their pizza!”
Reviewed 20 July 2010

i love this place! the old women who work there are so nice and friendly and the bar tender, carl (who also owns it i think) is so funny and nice! he also makes one hell of a strong drink! lol

i am in love with their pizza...i always get bbq chicken pizza or hawiian pizza! my kids love the lobster pizza and the buffalo chix pizza. im not really sure about anything else there other than the pizza and pasta. but my experience there was delicious!i always tell people that they have the best pizza on the cape for a low price! and you can always find a spot for a group of 4 to a group of 15 in there!

jmalto
“don't even slow down when you drive by this place!”
Reviewed 10 July 2009

There are so many excellent places to eat in this area, however this place may be one of the worst in any area. My friend and I stopped there for somthing quick, and I have to say we joke about it till this day. He ordered a flat iron steak sandwich. He should have known better when the waitress had to check to see if they still served it. It came with 5 pieces of white toast and the "steak" was so tough that a great white shark could not chew through it. I thought I was going to be thrown out of the restaurant because I was laughing so hard at him trying to eat it. I got the meat lasagna and although it was able to be chewed, I think the meat came from some kind of creature that has primarily fed on garbage it's entire life. So I guess I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.

3 Thank jmalto
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rookies Family Restaurant - Great Food -Great Prices-Clean”
Reviewed 8 August 2008

We stopped at this roadside restaurant on July 29, 2008 at around 9:30 p.m. We were wiped out from a wonderful day on the water and very hungry and this place was a welcome sight!

It is apparently owned by an elderly couple and we felt right at home. They are very friendly. The place was the cleanest restaurant I've seen in a long time. The food was very reasonable, plentiful and definitely homemade.