I called to ask about early check in & the person who answered the phone was extremely rude & condescending. He kept repeating that check in wasn't until 3:30. So we drove around & did a few things until about 4pm. You have to pay in full at check in which is odd considering most places you pay upon check out. I had my 2yo with me who was playing in the lobby & the man at the desk seemed to get irritated with him. Obviously not child friendly :( Then they charged my card incorrectly 4 times! I was shocked & when I went to the desk to clear it up the man was so rude again! He put his hand in my face telling me to stop talking. I was just asking a question about refunding & he kept repeating the same thing off the computer. I'm sadly disappointed in this motel. Although it seemed like it was going to be a great time, it turned out to be stressful & we will never be back. Stay somewhere down the road, you won't regret passing this place up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 65 Room Resort located on 12 acres between the National Seashore and the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. Indoor/outdoor pools - hot tub - suites - king beds - Free Wi-Fi - Harrigan's Cafe - bike trail - B&B packages. Newly renovated. Green Certified. Solar powered. AAA Rated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wellfleet Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellfleet Hotel Wellfleet
- Wellfleet Motel MA - Cape Cod