We were looking for a nearby get-away and the Wellfleet Motel was perfect. The room was clean and quiet with a very comfortable king bed. I am super picky about pillows and I loved the pillow! Side sleepers like me usually find hotel pillows to be much too soft. The restaurant on the property served a great breakfast with many choices cooked to order. The service was quick and the staff friendly. We were in B building on the second floor with a mini balcony facing the morning sun. There was a bus tour group in another building but we saw only a couple of guests from that group as their breakfast was scheduled ahead of the serving time for the public and other guests. We walked on the bike trail to Marconi Beach one day and hiked around the Audubon Wildlife area (located a half mile away) the next day. All the staff at the hotel was friendly and welcoming. It was a terrific location for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 65 Room Resort located on 12 acres between the National Seashore and the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. Indoor/outdoor pools - hot tub - suites - king beds - Free Wi-Fi - Harrigan's Cafe - bike trail - B&B packages. Newly renovated. Green Certified. Solar powered. AAA Rated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Wellfleet Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellfleet Hotel Wellfleet
- Wellfleet Motel MA - Cape Cod