Located in South WellFleet, This Motel has two entrances - The Wellfleet Lodge and the WELLFLEET MOTEL. This is one and the same place. Usual minimum night stay in the summer is 3 nights, unless there is an off chance there is a single night available. Of course, during the summer, rates are high. We stayed in Room 69, located on the second floor. This is one of two suites, located at the back end of the parking lot where it is quieter. The room contains two comfortable queen/full beds and a separate room with a pill-out. Both rooms have cable television, WI-Fi and plugs for charging. A refrigerator is also in the room upon request. The area is very safe and the grounds are kept nice. There is an area in the courtyard for the kids to throw a frisbee. There is no smoking on the grounds, but if you DO smoke, you are allowed to smoke at the end of the parking lots. There is NO AAA or AARP discounts during summer season. The Motel has a small indoor and a small outdoor pool. The outdoor pool closes at 8pm, and the indoor one at 9 pm. There is a restaurant in the office area that serves breakfast for a charge. The owners are kind and willing to help if there is anything you need. They are a bundle of information and show true concern if something needs attention in your room. At first arrival, the room smelled musky, and there was a dead pavement ant in it, but once the AIR CONDITIONER... YES ! AIR CONDITIONER was on, the musky smell went away - we were warned this may occur due to the cool breezes at night and damp air. No bed bugs were sighted, nor were there signs of any. For 50.00, you can acquire a 3 day pass for local beaches from the front desk. For 40-45.00 you can obtain a STATE beach pass. Beaches are within 10-20 min away, depending upon which beach you want to go to . Dunkin Donuts is 2 miles up the road, give or take and there is also a BEN and Jerrys and small convenient market located in Dunkin Donuts parking lot :) Convenient to the Audibon trail, as the entrance is across the street. Located less than a quarter mile down the road is an honest to goodness WORKING DRIVE IN theater !!!!! Good place for families who want the conveniences of tv, internet and air conditioner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 65 Room Resort located on 12 acres between the National Seashore and the Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary. Indoor/outdoor pools - hot tub - suites - king beds - Free Wi-Fi - Harrigan's Cafe - bike trail - B&B packages. Newly renovated. Green Certified. Solar powered. AAA Rated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wellfleet Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellfleet Hotel Wellfleet
- Wellfleet Motel MA - Cape Cod